Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast

Old 04-06-2000, 12:38 AM   #1
crash69

I cannot open the secret door in the room with Islanne in it. I think i have all the ward stones, and my thief has a 235% pick locks. (potions). Please HELP!!!!!!!!
I need to get though this door to complete the level, I am stuck.
Old 04-13-2000, 06:56 AM   #2
Moggl

Me neither. I'm talking about the door south-east of Islanne.
Old 04-25-2000, 06:16 AM   #3
Opus

Which level are you on? If it's the one with the dummies then hit (attack) them where they show up as red (move your pointer over them) and the door will open. If it's the next level down then you have to visit the stone golem room, which is SW of where you come into the level and speak to Durlag's shade, then answer its' question. Visit it 3 times, different questions.
Old 04-28-2000, 10:33 AM   #4
Moggl

I managed. Thanks to everyone for their help and patience. My mistake was that when I killed Grael, I never bothered to search his remains on the acidic ground and therefore never found the compass wardstone.

PS: I have a new favourite weapon (except for my bow): The Axe of Mauletar (+2). Lovely, just lovely.........