Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2003, 10:02 PM   #1
Minsc&Boo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Alright, i went into the tents in TradeMeet and Nalia got Petrified. now i have the spell Stone to Flesh and when she comes back, she tries attacking me. I read some other posts, but they don't give a clear answer of how i can get her back, i'm too far now to reload and do it all over. Please help.
Old 04-05-2003, 10:26 PM   #2
Sythe
Ra

Welcome to Ironworks dude!

Too far to reload eh have you looked at a Auto-save?

If your auto save is after Nalia got petrefied then install all the latest patch.

Hope it works

Cheers

Sythe [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2003, 11:36 PM   #3
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

if you don't mind a little cheating you can activate the cheat codes(the IW main page has instructions for how) and the Q her to get her into your party again, the go to shadowkeeper and remove whatever flag is making her hostile... it should work in theory at least...

good luck and Welcome to IW
Old 04-06-2003, 12:16 AM   #4
IronDragon
Elminster

I’m guessing that an ounce of prevention is well worth it. Protection from petrifaction works wonders here and in a few other locations as well.
Old 04-06-2003, 05:54 AM   #5
slicer15
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by IronDragon:
I’m guessing that an ounce of prevention is well worth it. Protection from petrifaction works wonders here and in a few other locations as well.
Yeah, but that's something he should learn from this...about helping you...hm...is she still in your party when she attacks? I mean, as a porttrait window?
slicer15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2003, 06:26 AM   #6
Jon Irenicus
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by slicer15:
Quote:
Originally posted by IronDragon:
Yeah, but that's something he should learn from this...about helping you...hm...is she still in your party when she attacks? I mean, as a porttrait window?[/QUOTE]I dont think that is possible... u see when u hit an NPC in ur party with any AOE spells, they dont turn hostil.
Old 04-06-2003, 11:47 AM   #7
Minsc&Boo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yeah, but that's something he should learn from this...about helping you...hm...is she still in your party when she attacks? I mean, as a porttrait window?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No she isn't still in my party. He portrait was gone. She also has Save vs Spells when i try to attack her with a spell(i attacked her and tried bringing her back to life).
Old 04-07-2003, 04:44 PM   #8
LadyLuthien
Dungeon Master

Try what they said. Or... Give up and replace her with Jan Jansen? I'd like to start an Anti-Nalia society some day. She's far more deserving of one than Anomen. Just MHO. [img]smile.gif[/img]