Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-16-2005, 08:20 AM   #11
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

I just had lunch and now I have to clean my flat. Oh the agony.
Old 01-16-2005, 08:32 PM   #12
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Oh joyous me, A new cloudy cafe.

Isn't it nice that you plan to take the morning off your work to play a bit of online game ( Ragnarok Online ) but ending up can't play anything because the server is down for maintenance? grrr...grr....
Old 01-16-2005, 10:20 PM   #13
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL, well, my weekend wasn't as exciting as Hivetyant's vacation, but it was ok. Mostly dealing with a cold (blech!) and took it easy. We did watch Van Helsing today, which was fun.
Old 01-16-2005, 10:59 PM   #14
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Hi all. How's all of you? I'm good atm. On another note, I bought NWNs platinum whilst I was in Canada and currently trying out SoU... trying to figure out a nice base for my character. So far, I'm verging on an Ranger(5)/Sorcerer(1)/Arcane Archer(x) -- but I've not got the last yet. I'm half tempted to throw in a Dragon Disciple level -- just because, or, perhaps, change my alignment and throw in one level of assassin and revert back to good. I don't know if it'd screw up my assassin abilities though. Also tempted to try a monk/weapon master... ah the choices. The worse part is, I can't remember how to use the toolset, lol! Although, as soon as this is over, I think I'll be trying out that Aribet Mod you suggested a while back, Attalus.

But enough of that, I'm having fun and that's what counts right?
Old 01-16-2005, 11:53 PM   #15
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I've had fun with my ranger/wiz/aa, CD. She's been one of my best characters in NWN both single game and Online!
Old 01-16-2005, 11:56 PM   #16
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

really? Nice ^^. I'm sure "Cal" will do well too then! [img]smile.gif[/img] . Know any decent mods btw?
Old 01-17-2005, 01:20 AM   #17
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

I dunno, Calaethis, Cloudy is a pretty decent Mod. Larry, T-D-C, Menoch, and Ziroc aren't slouches either (just to name the General Coversation ones). Cloudy, in particular, I know can be approached with an occaisional poetry conversation, which I consider pretty "decent" of her!

Hey, I love to sing, but I can't think of anything to sing right now...I want something pleasant, and happy, and not too terribly difficult, but I'm a high baritone, so I can't hit those really low or really high notes.

Any recommendations for what to sing?

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 01-17-2005, 04:04 AM   #18
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

..morning all! Decisions decisions; actually, I don't think it's going to be much of one. We're having another blizzard here. I don't think I can get out of the court with the high drifts. It's only 5am so I'll have to phone work in a few hours. Looks like I'll be staying home though.

..strange, all the bad weather days this winter seem to have been Mondays...

..oh cafe breakfast please!
Old 01-17-2005, 06:40 AM   #19
wellard
Dracolisk

Light Bulb

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilander:
I dunno, Calaethis, Cloudy is a pretty decent Mod. Larry, T-D-C, Menoch, and Ziroc aren't slouches either (just to name the General Coversation ones). Cloudy, in particular, I know can be approached with an occaisional poetry conversation, which I consider pretty "decent" of her!

LOL

Now that was funny .... Though I could be obscure and say that Epona is the best MOD that Ironworks have ever had. She even has her own Vespa

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 01-17-2005, 10:44 AM   #20
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ROTFL! Good one, Ilander! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And Wellard... HAHAHAHAHA!

CD- yes! If you just want silly fun and lots of jokes/puns on pop culture and computer geeks, try the Penultima series....they are hilarious if you start at the beginning and just go throught them. Not too challenging from a hack and slash viewpoint, but like I said.. very funny!
For tougher stuff, my husband and I are thinking of playing some of Adam Miller's NWN mods. I think Dreamcatcher is the first one.