Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-23-2000, 04:28 PM   #1
Silversword

I have the evil mask and the five figures. I found a stairway with a locked grate beside a room with a mechanism on the wall. I assume if the mechanism is activated, I will be able to get up the stairs (the pentagram must be up there).

What do I need to get up there?

Where can I find it?

Thanks.

Old 10-23-2000, 04:37 PM   #2
JohnnyRotten

I'm at the same point. You use a weird crank on the mechanism in the room and it opens a secret door behind the bookshelf. However it doesn't open that gate. I think that I got the crank off of someone that I killed (not sure).