Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 09-27-2004, 07:07 PM   #11
So So
Zhentarim Guard

Hum... it might just be me... but with my highly advanced party... I mean like 5 replayed games and at least 400 lvl plus character I find salads to be easy pickings... then again so is every other enemy I come across... I seriously think the game should have a level cap and a more adaptable to player/appropriate difficulty lvl...
Old 09-28-2004, 01:33 AM   #12
aleph_null1
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by So So:
I seriously think the game should have a level cap...
How about a self-enforced level cap, So So?

I've taken a couple characters up into the 300s, just to see what would happen, but (as you've said) it's stupid. That said, there's no need to take a character that high; unless you're doing something like experimenting / writing a walkthrough, there's really no reason to ever reuse a character.

I always start out fresh now -- true for other games where replaying w/old chars is possible, too -- and think it's the way to go.

But that's just me
aleph_null1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 06:25 PM   #13
So So
Zhentarim Guard

That is tru aleph_null1... but I only use those characters when I try to break the record for fastest game time... other than that I like to use the hardest possible combinations... like my next experiment will be cursed blade and nothing else... and no level ups... that should be interesting...