Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-19-2000, 06:51 AM   #1
Merlyn

How do you get to the Treasure Chest in first asylum section. The lift only goes down, I can't jump the gap (too far) and the lift returns before I can fetch crates from the lower level?

Old 10-20-2000, 02:35 AM   #2
EH_Portia

I have no idea what in the hell you'r talking about, and I finished the damned game. I just don't remember any 'lifts' around the asylum... Only a giant waterway that encompassed four chambers, each with a lock and each with a prize inside.

-EH

Old 10-20-2000, 08:00 AM   #3
Merlyn

After leaving the dock (after the wizard/warrior path) swim to the asylum. About 2 floors up there is a walkway around the an area with crates , barrels and a square pool. In the SE corner is a lever operated lift which takes you down to the crates etc but returns up as soon as you step off it, above this along the south wall is another walkway with a chest visible at the end. It's not important, just a diversion while I build up to deal with the Amazonian Mantraps.

Old 10-20-2000, 09:54 AM   #4
Caseman

or just stack the crates and barrels.. you don't even need to try to get the ones on the sub-level. The ones right under the walk-way are enough. use a stack of 3, then 2. jump from the 2 to the 3 then on to the ledge with the chest

Old 10-20-2000, 02:04 PM   #5
shalidor

There is another way to get to the hidden upper levels other than stacking crates. Stand with your back to the bridge that leads into the asylum, there is a passage to the left that leads to the series of rooms that contain the Great Scabban, the other passage goes off to you right. Take the passage to the right. In that room, carefull hidden in a dark corner, is a button. Push that button. Then take the passage that leads to scabban. Along the way, you will discover a new passage has openned. Take the new passage and it will lead you to the "hidden" upper rooms of the asylum.