Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-04-2000, 07:48 AM   #1
Valkyr

Ok, I made it through the fire pits in the Crypt and down into the water where you jump off the dock into the water and swim. I happened to notice there was a ledge up on the characters left and swam over to it. I managed to climb up and out of the water and onto a couple of boxes. I slowly turned around to see my surroundings and what do I see? Two of those Asylum Zombie/thingies...Sort of look like Frankenstein you know?

So anyway, I walk over to one and its just standing there with its back to me as if I should have been coming from the other direction. They both just stand there with me not 1 foot away. So I back up a tad and select my wizard and "zap" him. He falls dead and the second Asylum thingie just stands there and doesnt' do anything. Its like shooting fish in a barrel

So has anyone else experienced this? Is it because I climbed out of the water in the wrong place or what? I have come across several other zombies just standing around also and they dont do anything either....

Wierd huh?

Old 11-04-2000, 11:34 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

(grin)
Zombies are not known for their intelligence. I've had similar things happen here and there during the game. Any advantage an adventurer can get is fine with me!

Wyv