Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2005, 11:46 AM   #121
Link
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by philip:
Finished school [img]smile.gif[/img] 6 for dutch rest 8 or higher [img]smile.gif[/img] So I can go to the university I want and do medicine [img]smile.gif[/img]
Leiden's the best, I tell you! Join us!!

[ 06-16-2005, 11:49 AM: Message edited by: Link ]

Goal: Beijing 2008
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 11:53 AM   #122
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Congratulations with the rowing, Link.

Ah man, I've been so bored this week. I got back from church camp(for lack of a better name, I could say Summit, but you guys wouldn't know what I was talking about. [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) last Saturday. Had a lot of fun, made new friends, talked to cute girls, did a lot of worship etc. Anyway, I've been completely bored this week. Connor's been out of town, haven't been able to get ahold of Paul, and Rico's never home when I call him. Oh well, things will get better soon. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I DID have some fun yesterday. I decided to see if my mom wanted to go hang out some time this week and we decided Wednesday would be good. We went to Panera Bread and had lunch, just hanging out and catching up since I haven't been spending a lot of time with my mom or dad recently. We did some other menial stuff too, like going to get a few groceries while we were there. Anyway. I had something I had never had before, on the recommendation of a guy I met at camp. I had a Chai Tea Latte and it tasted like... liquid pumpkin pie. Yes, I know that sounds weird, but that's what it tasted like. Tasted like pumpkiny spices. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Anyway, enough of my ramblings. How's everyone doing?
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
SomeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 12:28 PM   #123
Bumbus
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Thanks, Lady Z! And thanks to you, too Mac! LOL, well, we have a VERY steep roof (Cape Cod) and hubby isn't much of a roofer! And I know I'm not climbing up there! Plus I wanted to have them check for any other problems while up there. Unless you want to come fix it?! Free virtual coffee if you do! *teehee*
If they are like any of the roofers I know, they will defiantly find more problems up there, even if there isn’t. [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]
Old 06-16-2005, 12:37 PM   #124
philip
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
quote:
Originally posted by philip:
Finished school [img]smile.gif[/img] 6 for dutch rest 8 or higher [img]smile.gif[/img] So I can go to the university I want and do medicine [img]smile.gif[/img]
Leiden's the best, I tell you! Join us!! [/QUOTE]Did I mention here already that I'll be coming to Leiden [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 01:21 PM   #125
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Bumbus, I hope not! We called a company that was recommended by folks at my church. Still haven't heard from them, though so I may be calling someone else soon.

SomeGuy! *hugs* Missed you around here! EEEW, somehow 'liquid pumpkin pie' doesn't sound really enticing! But at least you had a good day with your mom!
Old 06-16-2005, 02:21 PM   #126
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:

SomeGuy! *hugs* Missed you around here! EEEW, somehow 'liquid pumpkin pie' doesn't sound really enticing! But at least you had a good day with your mom!
No no no, you don't get it. Not liquidfied pumpkin pie. You like pumpkin pie, right? It tastes like pumpkin pie, but if pumpkin pie were a liquid drink. Don't knock it until you've tried it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 06-16-2005, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 06-16-2005, 02:36 PM   #127
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
quote:

No no no, you don't get it. Not liquidfied pumpkin pie. You like pumpkin pie, right? It tastes like pumpkin pie, but if pumpkin pie were a liquid drink. Don't knock it until you've tried it. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]LOL, ok, I'll take your word for it! I do like pumpkin pie, but I dunno, something that tastes like it but hasn't got the texture might be weird!
Old 06-16-2005, 03:00 PM   #128
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

No more Mt. Dew Someguy?

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 03:54 PM   #129
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Until I learn how to make that Chai Tea stuff, Mt Dew is still #1. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I Just haven't been drinking a lot of it lately, that's all. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-16-2005, 05:50 PM   #130
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Well I think that is a good thing, that stuff's too sugary and caffeinated to drink a lot of. [img]smile.gif[/img] Can't comment re the pumpkin stuff LOL, that's.... hard to imagine...

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote