Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-03-2001, 12:21 AM   #11
Draconia

I never realized that there were other people that loved dragons as much as I do. When I first came onto this board, no one really talked about dragons unless it had to do with the ones from BG2. Now, I am getting to know more and more people that love dragons. I love it. I don't know anyone in person that loves dragons. I love this place because it is able to get all of us dragon lovers together. If it wasn't for this board, we would never of met.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-03-2001, 12:24 AM   #12
Draconia

I loved that site. I am going to have to go back when I have more time. I could spend all day there looking at everything. I have a question. When you did those pictures, can you take any of the one that were on that site and use it for your sig? I found one that I really liked but I don't want to try it until I know if I can use it without looking like a complete idiot.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-03-2001, 12:26 AM   #13
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Oh heck! It didn't work. I wonder what I did wrong?
Wait! I think I figured it out. *sheesh* I must be tired!

Draconia: I agree! It's wonderful to finally know some people who have the same interests I do -- dragons, RPGs, computers. I do appreciate you all! (even if I tend to be more of a "lurker" than a "post-er")

------------------
Old 03-03-2001, 12:30 AM   #14
sirgwayne

Draconia,
most sites that have images will state whether or not you can use there images and you can also right click on the image and sometimes it will tell you if it is copyright protected. by viewing image information..

------------------

Walk lightly my friend.

Old 03-03-2001, 12:30 AM   #15
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

sirgwayne: My tattoo is also an original drawing. No one else has one. It was a gift from my husband for my 40th birthday. Is your wife going to get one?

Draconia: As far as I know, the pictures on that site are free for use. Most sites that don't allow copying of their images tell you quite clearly. Someone correct me if I'm mistaken??

Good night! This has been fun

------------------
Old 03-03-2001, 12:58 AM   #16
Draconia

Thanks for the info. I will watch out for that. I don't want to upset anyone.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-03-2001, 02:36 AM   #17
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Draconia: Thanks! I'm leaning toward the small green one with red wings myself. I like them all tho.

I found them at http://www.draconian.com/home/frameset.htm on the dragon image links page.

sirgwayne: I also have a dragon tattoo on my back. It's a gold one. I'd love to have a black one added sometime.

A dragon tattoo? Wow! That would be cool.

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Holy Flame
Old 03-03-2001, 02:38 AM   #18
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Maybe you and Draconia should start up an allied clan (to the OHF of course) - Cult of the Dragon

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Holy Flame
Old 03-03-2001, 08:58 AM   #19
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

I like the idea of a "Cult of a Dragon" - - what would we do with it tho?
Draconia, wouldn't THAT freak out your townspeople? Not only do you have those demonic dragons in your house, but you also belong to a CULT! ROFLMAO!!

By the way, here is a photo of my tattoo. I played with it in PSP and put a background on it to hide my freckly, white back. If you really want to see that part of it, I can show you. But I'd rather not.

(*eeeeeewwwwwwwwwww* the original was way too big... resized it. Hope this is better)
------------------

[This message has been edited by bilqis (edited 03-03-2001).]
Old 03-03-2001, 09:22 AM   #20
Epona
Zartan

Nice!
I like dragons - always have. No tattoos though - hate needles, hate discomfort of any sort. Haven't even got my ears pierced.

I'd be interested in 'cult of the dragon' or similar, as long as it was allied with the OHF and not antagonistic to them!!!

Draconia - I have never been a really big collector of anything (except postcards) due mostly to lack of space, but I have painted a couple of dragon models - my mum has them on display at her house! No problem with dragons in her village. She has loads of weird stuff (I mean weird in a good way).

Bilqis - It may be a static pic, but I like the top one - because of the 'celtic knot' style tail & tongue.

Am I the only one having trouble with smilies today?

------------------
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.