Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2002, 09:15 PM   #1
tomonagi
Elite Waterdeep Guard

No, I havn't got an obscenely inflated ego...

My group at the moment is riding a heroic reputation of 18. Which is nice, because of the reaction adjustment. However, I currently have Edwin and Viconia in my group, and although I don't mind them griping at me about it, I don't want them to pack their bags next time I complete a quest.

I could just go and kill some innocent, but that currently takes off 9 reputation points. I don't realy want to lose that much, cos stuff would become expensive again, and people would stop worshiping me.

Is there any way for me to lower my reputation by just a couple of points? Is there any type of person that I can kill and lose fewer reputation points? I just need to lose a couple to stop the immediate threat of the loss of the evildoers in my group.

Thanks.
tomonagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2002, 09:27 PM   #2
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Spoilers

If you've done the asylum, change into the slayer, you'll lose two points of rep every time you do.

One quest that will lose you 2 points of rep is the buried alive quest (man in open grave in graveyard). When you go to confront the blackmailers and free the noblewoman tell her you're going to collect on the ransom instead of letting her go. When you go get the ransom you'll lose rep.
Old 02-03-2002, 11:51 PM   #3
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Try stealing from a shopkeeper that you're never gonna use again -2 rep points I think.
Old 02-04-2002, 08:02 AM   #4
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Spoilers

If you've done the asylum, change into the slayer, you'll lose two points of rep every time you do.

One quest that will lose you 2 points of rep is the buried alive quest (man in open grave in graveyard). When you go to confront the blackmailers and free the noblewoman tell her you're going to collect on the ransom instead of letting her go. When you go get the ransom you'll lose rep.

Christ....you've got to be kidding me!!! I let her go and then went outside the copper coronet waiting for the guy to appear. Sheesh and I was wondering why he was never there *LMAO*
Bokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2002, 09:04 AM   #5
Enedelin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

In Ust Natha (Underdark) theres this guy on the far right side of the map (I think), above a huge cage with drows in it. You can lose one reputation point if you pay him to kill a slave with an explosive rune, but I dont know if you can go back in there after completing chapter 5...
Enedelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2002, 09:24 AM   #6
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Baldurdash
Go there, and download the Happy Group Script. With this baby in your override-folder, noone will fight, or leave, ever.

EDIT:

WELCOME TO IW! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

see ya!

[ 02-04-2002: Message edited by: Sir Exxon ]

Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote