Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-07-2001, 11:05 AM   #1
Raver
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I am planning to go through the game once more with pre-created party. I will use 5 ppl in order to be able to take NPC's in group, so they can give their quests.

Now I am trying to find a walkthrough witch will include some hints of that style of play (I still want to solve as many quests as posssible). If you don't know such, please advise me whitch "standart" walkthrough is the best.

Thank You in advance!

------------------
War, war never changes...
Old 09-07-2001, 11:13 AM   #2
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Well this site has a good walkthrough and one other that is good is www.gamebanshee.com I use both and between the two of them I can usally get through the areas I need a little help with.
Old 09-07-2001, 11:02 PM   #3
Alaric
Manshoon

I use the walkthrough by Dan Simpson. It can be found at http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/game/25804.html

------------------
All the world is a stage and we are all actors playing our parts.