Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2001, 10:34 PM   #1
freekedeke1

finished game and cant find last tome or the lich heart, please help... need directions to both thanks
Old 01-22-2001, 11:15 PM   #2
Lorelei

The last tome is in an alcove that opened when you pressed a lever in the hallway with those areas of blood-splattered floor. The lich's heart is a bit more difficult to get to. Remember that area with all the red brick and the ramps to various levels? There's a part that's got a rather hard-to-see elevator. You have to walk along a ledge from the ramped area until you see a part below that has a jagged ledge really hanging out above the pathway. Jump down onto that. From there, you should be able to see and get to the lifts, which you will take all the way up to the top. The lich's heart is on an altar in a room up there. (yes, I know, this doesn't make much sense)
Old 01-23-2001, 09:21 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Made sense to me!

Perhaps adding that the ramps to which Lorelei was referring are those around the interior pyramid. There are ledges which go all the way around the interior pyramid and you can walk around them. Doing so will let you see areas that you can only reach by jumping off the pyramid ledges. SAVE YOUR GAME BEFORE LEAPING!
Hope that helps too!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2001, 04:01 PM   #4
carg
The Magister

And watch out for that sister of the Naga which guards the heart!
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2001, 07:30 PM   #5
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Sister of the Naga? I've never seen that, Carg! There was nothing guarding the heart when I got it (although I was attacked soon after by one of those blue Demon Lords). I thought the Naga was unique!

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2001, 04:07 AM   #6
carg
The Magister

The first time I got there there was a Naga-like creature guarding the platform. The second time around I boosted myself with a munber of spells, only to find no one there. But I encountered her later in another corridor. I bet she moves around a bit, but will sometimes fall off and end up somewhere else, or get crushed by the elevator before you ever reach her. I'll be there again within a few days, so I'll see if I can find her this time.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote