Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-23-2002, 11:22 AM   #1
Arvon
Unicorn

Something Is Wrong

A guy walks into the doctor's office. There is a banana stuck in one of his ears, a cucumber in the other ear, and a carrot stuck in one nostril.

The man says, "Doc, this is terrible. What's wrong with me?"

The doctor says, "Well, first of all, you're not eating right"

53.7% of all statistics are made up
Old 12-23-2002, 11:33 AM   #2
Rokenn
Galvatron

*groan*
Old 12-23-2002, 11:37 AM   #3
Callum Kerr
Drizzt Do'Urden

Doctor, doctor, I think I'm invisible!

Well, I can't see you right now

HAHAHAHA
[img]\"http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwARAyMWqyivmPQQNWY0hVVRv3oUvlvq5uMcEd3!RZut55dm8 emNqpdvpE7IkB0Cpa1ykaC4MbaPQTDKfXyfz!1y5xDqyJez01d EkyCZjmc/Callum.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Puff the magic dragon!
Old 12-23-2002, 11:41 AM   #4
Rokenn
Galvatron

A Russian scientist and a Czechoslovakian scientist had spent their whole lives studying the majestic grizzly bear. Each year they petitioned their respective governments to allow them to go to Yellowstone to study these wondrous beasts. Finally, their request was granted and they immediately flew to New York and then west to Yellowstone. They reported to the local ranger station and were told that it was the grizzly mating season and it was much too dangerous to go out and study the animals. They pleaded that this was their only chance. Finally the ranger relented. The Russian and the Czech were given cell phones and told to report in each day.

For several days they called in, and then nothing was heard from the two scientists. The rangers mounted a search party and found the scientists' camp completely ravaged. There was no sign of the missing men.

They then followed the trail of a male and a female bear. They found the female and decided they must kill the animal to find out if she had eaten the scientists, because they feared an international incident. They killed the female and cut open the bear's stomach and, sure enough, found the remains of the Russian.

One ranger turned to the other and said, "You know what this means, don't you?"

"Of course," the other ranger nodded. "The Czech is in the male."
Old 12-23-2002, 11:46 AM   #5
Callum Kerr
Drizzt Do'Urden

Are we aiming for the worst joke? Here goes:

What do you get if you cross a kangaroo and a sheep... a wooly jumper

What do you get if you cross an elephant and a kangaroo... big holes all over Africa
[img]\"http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwARAyMWqyivmPQQNWY0hVVRv3oUvlvq5uMcEd3!RZut55dm8 emNqpdvpE7IkB0Cpa1ykaC4MbaPQTDKfXyfz!1y5xDqyJez01d EkyCZjmc/Callum.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Puff the magic dragon!
Old 12-23-2002, 11:51 AM   #6
Rokenn
Galvatron

Veteran Pillsbury spokesmodel Pop-N-Fresh died yesterday of a severe yeast infection. He was 71.

Fresh was buried in one of the largest ceremonies in recent years. Dozens of celebrities turned out, including Mrs. Butterworth, The California Raisins, Hungry Jack, and Betty Crocker. The gravesite was piled high with flours as longtime friend Aunt Jemima gave the eulogy, describing Fresh as a man who "never knew how much he was kneaded." Fresh rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with many turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much time on half-baked schemes. Still, even as a crusty old man, he was a roll model for millions. Fresh is survived by his second wife. They have two children and one in the oven. The funeral was held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.
Old 12-23-2002, 12:04 PM   #7
Callum Kerr
Drizzt Do'Urden

FOUL PLAY! That was a GOOD joke... oh! hope I haven't embarassed myself by liking it...

"Tornado Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead!"
Old 12-23-2002, 12:10 PM   #8
Arvon
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Rokenn:
Veteran Pillsbury spokesmodel Pop-N-Fresh died yesterday of a severe yeast infection. He was 71.

Fresh was buried in one of the largest ceremonies in recent years. Dozens of celebrities turned out, including Mrs. Butterworth, The California Raisins, Hungry Jack, and Betty Crocker. The gravesite was piled high with flours as longtime friend Aunt Jemima gave the eulogy, describing Fresh as a man who "never knew how much he was kneaded." Fresh rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with many turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much time on half-baked schemes. Still, even as a crusty old man, he was a roll model for millions. Fresh is survived by his second wife. They have two children and one in the oven. The funeral was held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.
No fair putting good jokes (even if they are puns) in with the bad.

Old 12-23-2002, 12:14 PM   #9
Rokenn
Galvatron

A man, a priest, a dog, a clown, and a hamester walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, "What is this? A joke?"
Old 12-23-2002, 12:15 PM   #10
Arvon
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Rokenn:
A man, a priest, a dog, a clown, and a hamester walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, "What is this? A joke?"
Phew! That's better!!!!