Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-14-2001, 03:34 PM   #1
AcePylut
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm going through this game with a mostly "good" party. However, to take advantage of the whole idea of 'roleplaying' I'll be going through the game once again as an "evil" party...

I plan on calling my evil party "BhaalSpawn and his Concubines"... The basic premise is as follows - my main character will be a male Lawful Evil Monk named (shock shock) "BhaalSpawn" who's express purpose is the world domination (think - Nazi, Stalin, Taliban for a good examples of "Lawful Evil" gov'ts). "BhaalSpawn" is just that... the spawn of Bhaal. He is godlike and will dominate the lands through his extraordinary powers. He is meant to rule.

He will have 2 "Concubines" with him... one will be a Chaotic Evil female Assassian with a high charisma (of course, she's gotta be hot if BhaalSpawn is going to consider her as his concubine) and one Chaotic Evil Necromancer (high charisma of course).

They recognize BhaalSpawn as the future ruler of the world, and they were the first to recognize his godlike abilities. They obey his every command unfailingly, and will do whatever he commands regardless of the consequences. They are ruthless in their devotion to helping him ascend to his rightful place as King of the Mortals.

During the game - I plan to pick up Viconia as the 'love' interest of BhaalSpawn. BhaalSpawn realizes that she is the key to immortality and has the blood of the Spider Queen flowing through her veins (not an offspring of the Spider Queen, but a higher concentration of Spider Blood in her than normal Drow) - but we players just don't know that yet (it's my fantasy game, and I have to justify my Monk having a reason to be after someone). Viconia was forced out of Menzoberran (sp) unknowingly by the Spider Queen. Viconia just doesn't know that the Queen wants her on the surface to hook up with BhaalSpawn and also to learn of the surface dweller ways. The Spider Queen wants Viconia to help BhaalSpawn lead an assault on all goodly races so that the Drow may finally come back to the surface to rule as they were meant to be.

So, BhaalSpawn will be the ruler, Viconia will be the wife, the Concubines will be the bodyguards, and the Drow will be the invading Army and then police. This is my vision for BhaalSpawn - don't stand in my way.

This means I"ll be going through the game with
Monk
Assassian
Cleric
Mage

... sounds kinda challenging.....

Will there be any game problems if I kill Imoen right at the start of the game? Her failure to BhaalSpawn is the reason that I was put in Irenicus's prison anyhow. Jaheria and Minsc can rot in their cages for all I care.

PS - What's the hardest thing about being evil? How's am I supposed to survive with the town guard after me all the time? How do you get to the buy/sell screen to steal stuff if your rep is 1?

[ 11-14-2001: Message edited by: AcePylut ]

Old 11-14-2001, 03:44 PM   #2
Seid
Manshoon

You shouldn't kill her. She is the main quest.
Old 11-14-2001, 03:50 PM   #3
AcePylut
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I know I shouldn't kill her, but her whining will piss me off ... and I'll have to whack her out of principal.

If I do kill her in Irenicus's prison, will she reappear when I escape from his prison? (I'd hate to have to go through that dungeon twice - and I heard that she does magically reappear if you kill her in the dungeon).

I guess the reason I'll be hunting her throughtout the game is that she will lead me to Irenicus and greater power. I'm only using the hunt for Imoen as a cover for my evil designs on the world.
Old 11-14-2001, 04:03 PM   #4
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

While I myself have been sorely tempted to whack her several times, that wondrous belt she's unable to remove prevents her from dropping below 1hp, and has several other nifty properties, if u do enough damage to kill her she'll freak out and run to the surface where you meet her again
Old 11-15-2001, 02:37 AM   #5
Kingenigma
The Magister

Good idea man, i never thought of this. U are more creative than me!!!
Old 11-15-2001, 01:04 PM   #6
AcePylut
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Does anyone know how to create a "Dark Knight" Anti-Palidan?

I need one of these to be my "general" for my armies...

Is there a place where I can download a 'Dark Knight' Kit or possible a kitmaker?
Old 11-15-2001, 02:04 PM   #7
AcePylut
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Does anyone know how to create a "Dark Knight" Anti-Palidan?

I need one of these to be my "general" for my armies...

Is there a place where I can download a 'Dark Knight' Kit or possible a kitmaker?
Old 11-15-2001, 03:53 PM   #8
nakkinaama
Elite Waterdeep Guard

You can download it from TeamBG, and I say you should also download The Darkest Day since it has anti-paladin and many other kits...