Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2003, 10:11 AM   #1
Target
Red Dragon

Does anyone know where I can buy final fantasy 7 in the UK? I know its an old game but heard its one of the best and would like to give it a go. I’d rather get it for playstation rather then PC.
Cheers.

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 08:45 AM   #2
Talon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I sore FF7 in a local non main stream computer game shop for £12.99. Don't know if thats good or not.
But your right, its a dam good game, I really liked playing that.
Dose anyone know if there was a way to carry on playing with the chactor Aeris, or could you bring her back from the dead??
Old 12-22-2003, 11:25 AM   #3
Niadh
Elminster

I would say try the smaller games shops. I got mine in one of them, the ones where it is independant retail. It set me back about £10. Occasionally Game has it in the used bin.
A Knight is sworn to darkness. <br />His heart knows only hatred.<br />His sword destroys the helpless,<br />His might imprisons the weak.<br />His wrath upholds the wicked, <br />His word speaks only lies.<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.boomspeed.com/niadh/newiwsig.jpg\" alt=\" - \" />
Niadh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 04:07 AM   #4
Target
Red Dragon

Cheers Guys,

I'll go searching!!

Don't know about Aeris, hopefully someone else might.

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Old 12-23-2003, 06:50 AM   #5
Niadh
Elminster

Spoilers- I don't think you can, as it is a story death which is different from plot death. And so much ofthe story is about her being dead, so I guess you couldn't ever do that.
A Knight is sworn to darkness. <br />His heart knows only hatred.<br />His sword destroys the helpless,<br />His might imprisons the weak.<br />His wrath upholds the wicked, <br />His word speaks only lies.<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.boomspeed.com/niadh/newiwsig.jpg\" alt=\" - \" />
Niadh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 10:33 AM   #6
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Talon:
Dose anyone know if there was a way to carry on playing with the chactor Aeris, or could you bring her back from the dead??
You'll need to download savegames for that purpose.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 12:49 PM   #7
Talon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I've not got any saved games anymore. And if it's part of the plot I guess it dose not matter.
Good luck with your game Targe, hope you have a blast.
Old 12-23-2003, 01:46 PM   #8
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

no... whatever you do unless you cheat the whole game, she won't be back...

I am currently playing it now... towards the end of disc 1. you know what that means...
Bahamut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 05:04 AM   #9
Target
Red Dragon

Phew,

Found a copy and have been playing for a bit, just saw the sector 7 plate come crashing down, this is a cool game!!!
Do many others still play or have good memories? I think I’m going to get the choice soon of who to have in my ‘party’ and I’d like some good suggestions please, also what are good combinations of materia?

Cheers.

Old 01-06-2004, 03:21 PM   #10
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

I love FF7, got a game goin now. It rules. party wise, I think Red XIII is a must, he can be amazing. Also Tifa can be pretty lethal. Some people like Cait Sith for his high HP but I never really liked his Limits. Vincent was also cool but I didnt like his limits either. Personally I recommend Cloud, Red XIII and Cid.

As for aeris - No. I used to run a FF website and none of the dozens of theories worked. They were very varied but none worked. Life goes on I suppose (No pun intended [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

[ 01-06-2004, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: Beaumanoir ]