Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 05-14-2002, 08:02 AM   #1
lord_gabriel
Manshoon

at the beginning in the room where you get the job to deliver a package, there is a warehouse key in the Shelf. Steal it and loot the warehouse (lots of waepons and armor there)
...walk in the light..!<br /><br />Lord Gabriel<br /><br /> Ich bin der Geist, der stets verneint!<br />Und das mit Recht; denn alles, was entsteht,<br />Ist wert, das es zugrunde geht;<br />Drum besser wär\'s, daß nichts entstünde. <br />So ist denn alles, was ihr Sünde,<br />Zerstörung, kurz das Böse nennt,<br />Mein eigentliches Element.
lord_gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2002, 05:49 PM   #2
the sauceman
Zhentarim Guard

Hey lord gabriel,
thanks for the tip!

any chance you could translate your quote for my uneducated self?
Old 05-15-2002, 01:54 AM   #3
Paladin2000
Fzoul Chembryl

Thanks for the tip man. I was caught picking the lock too many times until I was too fed up to try again. Now, with the key in my hand...Mwahahahaa!
Old 05-15-2002, 01:10 PM   #4
lord_gabriel
Manshoon

...sorry, i guess it would lose too much if i translated it. I am sure you can find an english version of 'Faust I' by Goethe somewhere and look it up...

[ 05-15-2002, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: lord_gabriel ]
...walk in the light..!<br /><br />Lord Gabriel<br /><br /> Ich bin der Geist, der stets verneint!<br />Und das mit Recht; denn alles, was entsteht,<br />Ist wert, das es zugrunde geht;<br />Drum besser wär\'s, daß nichts entstünde. <br />So ist denn alles, was ihr Sünde,<br />Zerstörung, kurz das Böse nennt,<br />Mein eigentliches Element.
lord_gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2002, 09:46 PM   #5
Wolverine129h
Dungeon Master

how can i steal it without getting caught? do i just press the sneak button and grab it? what is the best way to do it?
Wolverine129h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2002, 12:48 AM   #6
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

go germany world cup all the way.
yes you would have to sneak to get the key and even though you unlock it dont you still get busted on a crime?
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2002, 09:13 AM   #7
Warhammer
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Paladin2000:
Thanks for the tip man. I was caught picking the lock too many times until I was too fed up to try again. Now, with the key in my hand...Mwahahahaa!
No big deal happened to me too:
Picked the lock
Got caugt
Paid a 5GP fine
Looted stuff worth 300GP
Warhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2002, 09:16 AM   #8
Warhammer
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by lord_gabriel:
...sorry, i guess it would lose too much if i translated it. I am sure you can find an english version of 'Faust I' by Goethe somewhere and look it up...
You're right about it losing too much if translated here is what it gives (curtesy babelfish.altavista.com):

I am the spirit, which always answers in the negative!
And also the right; because everything that develops, is worth, which goes it at the basis; Drum better waer's that nothing would develop. So everything that calls it sin, destruction, briefly the bad, is my actual element
Old 06-13-2002, 09:20 AM   #9
[wcip]Angel
Zhentarim Guard

In Opera, mark what you want translated, rightclick. Choose "translate" and "german to English".. you will get:

Lord Gabriel
I is the spirit, which always answers in the negative! And also the right; because everything that develops, is worth, which goes it as the base; Drum better waer's that nothing would develop. So everything that calls it sin, destruction, briefly the bad, is my actual item.
[wcip]Angel is offline   Reply With Quote