Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-30-2000, 12:42 AM   #1
thunder
Welcomed New User

I have the first tablet and the third tablet, but somewhere in the middle I have missed the second. I think I have explored the whole area, but I could have missed something. I'm sure I am just blind, but I would really really appreciate some help locating this thing before I throw my computer out the window.!!!
Old 11-30-2000, 08:26 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

The second tablet piece can be found by going through the crab cages to a secret room down the underwater tunnel.
Hope that helps!

Wyv
Old 11-30-2000, 05:04 PM   #3
thunder
Welcomed New User

thanks already found that tablet and the one from the first chest we came across. I am a bit of an idiot, can someone give me some details on where each one is located. This way I know which is the piece I am missing. By the way the computer is getting closer and closer to the window.

thanks Wyn for the reply
Old 12-01-2000, 04:18 AM   #4
Astyanax12

The third tablet is in a room you will eventually get to by going through the third door from the revolving room. It has two matching corridors leading to two fountains. You need two crystals to open the doors to the fountains. Between the two corridors is a small alcove with a water filled passage below. By playing with the buttons(?) in the fountain rooms (you may need to move them twice) the alcove will open up and a ramp will emerge to reveal a chest with the third tablet. The chest shows up as a white dot with 'Spirit Eye'.

Hope that helps...