Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-27-2000, 01:13 PM   #1
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Sabastio gets my vote.
I just suffered through his speech on Mada Mabbig 5 times in a row and Sabastio just talks on and on and on! Then to top it off, he asks me to "destory" Mada. Yes, I would very much like to "destory" Mada, "destory" her right out of the game so Sabastio would have to give me a quest that doesn't take half a life time to tell!!

So who gets your vote??

Wyv
Old 11-27-2000, 01:20 PM   #2
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Well, he's not really an NPC, but that darn statue of Aku, with its pithy speech whenever you touch it; for all 6 characters, you're in for quite a spell *chuckle chuckle* of listening to its rambling about twirling stars and strange tinglings.
Old 11-27-2000, 04:37 PM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Along the lines of Freudianslip's point...

My vote goes, hands down, to the "Pool of Unspeakable Holiness" in the Pyramid. It should be called the "Pool of Endless Speaking Holiness." The damned narrator goes on and on about it EVERY time you approach it to fill a flask or to heal yourself at the fountain behind it, or to nuke the Pit Fiends that just popped in behind you while your standing at the fountain, approaching to attack, then retreating out of their attach range. O Brother!

And Wyv, I second your vote on Sebastio's quest. I would set one character to receive it, then reorganize my notes while I waited for him to quit gassing on about it. Go to next character, and repeat, then repeat, ad nauseum.

Sazerac