Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2001, 01:09 PM   #101
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
POST-PARTY ANNOUNCEMENT!!

As oficialparty-planner of the Moon's Hope Inn, I am happy to report that the party last night was a rousing. . . . . .bad choice of words. . . . . success. I think a good and fulfillin time was had by all ::I certainly enjoyed myself:: There is, however, good news and bad news. Although Zeeke very skillfully executed the run of the gauntlet, fortuntely for Lady Bilqis, unfortunately for the rest of us ladies, she stole his heart away and is now out of circulation.

The Wet towel contest did not go off. . . . . sorry. . . . as planned, due to the participants and judges becoming involved in . . . . . uh. ... shall we say other activites upstairs. ::I have no knowledge if the showers were involved or not::

Therefore, the Ladies' Guild is rescheduling the Wet Towel contect for a later date. We are tentatively thinking about next weekend. If you would kindly let me know if you prefer Friday or Saturday night to attend. We want EVERYONE here. Drinks and towels will be provided by the ladies.

Also, I want to let you know that JJ has put his name before the Ladies' Guild for consideration for the post of corset loosener. The Ladies' Guild will consult in private on this matter and make an official announcement and schedule a gauntlet run if deemed necessary.

Thanks you.

Um, about the showers, Reeka....I'm sure we can get that bit of black armor out of the last one on the right...it er, got stuck. and uh... we sort of left it there....BTW anyone know how to get rust off good armor?

StormCloud

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 04-01-2001, 01:22 PM   #102
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
HAHA...sorry, Bili...You know me, gotta make an entrance!
Lovely evening. Caught up on some sleep, not enough, but some! How are you today? I've got a stuffy nose this morning. Must be all those flowers from the Inn last night! Hmmmm...your Zeeke didn't *give* the StormQueen flowers, did he? HAHA..ahh, but she got the extra kiss...You are a lucky lady, my friend, to have stolen our Corset Loosener out from under the title before he even got it!

Cloudy

I forgot to give you a flower? Well, that wasn't nice of me. I shall have to bring you one from my next adventure in the forest...
Old 04-01-2001, 01:24 PM   #103
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
I forgot to give you a flower? Well, that wasn't nice of me. I shall have to bring you one from my next adventure in the forest...
Awww..er..hmmmm...shall I expect some rare and lovely blossom, or poison ivy? HAHAHA

Good afternoon, Zeeke. How are you today? Did we keep you up too late? :

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen
Old 04-01-2001, 01:32 PM   #104
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Awww..er..hmmmm...shall I expect some rare and lovely blossom, or poison ivy? HAHAHA

Good afternoon, Zeeke. How are you today? Did we keep you up too late? :

Cloudy

*Winks at bili*

I wasn't up to late with you, but someone else might have had something to do with me being tired this morning.

And how are you this fine morning?
Old 04-01-2001, 01:36 PM   #105
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
*Winks at bili*

I wasn't up to late with you, but someone else might have had something to do with me being tired this morning.

*Tumbles down the stairs, still in his black leathers from last night and wearing a large blue terry robe that says "Char" on it. Rolling down the stairs, he hits the floor and bounces to his feet*

I... MEANT .... to do that!!

G'day, all!!!

[This message has been edited by KDogRex (edited 04-01-2001).]
Old 04-01-2001, 01:37 PM   #106
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
*Winks at bili*

**bilqis looks from Cloudy to Zeeke** I'm a tad tired today myself. And shakey. AND satisfi... I mean happy. **fans herself feverishly**

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.
(member of the
Moon's Hope Inn
Ladies Guild)
Old 04-01-2001, 01:40 PM   #107
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
[B] *Tumbles down the stairs, still in his black leathers from last night and wearing a large blue terry robe that says "Char" on it. Rolling down the stairs, he hits the floor and bounces to his feet*

I... MEANT .... to do that!!

G'day, all!!!
B]
Morning KDog! You're quite 'nimble' this morning! Must be all the exercise you've been getting.

Oh dear.. I said that aloud didn't I? What has gotten into me?!?!
**She looks over at Zeeke and es again**

Oh yah.

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.
(member of the
Moon's Hope Inn
Ladies Guild)
Old 04-01-2001, 01:41 PM   #108
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
*Winks at bili*

Uh, Zeeke, old boy? It's after 1:30 in the AFTERNOON here...you join a time warp club last night or what? *giggle*

Not bad. Sinus trouble, thanks to the major weather changes, no doubt. Went from rain/snow to just plain dry and cold. I was thinking today that your collections are going to get very stale soon. You'll be spending so much time aboard the Addict's Express here, you won't have time to enjoy or expand it!

Cloudy (waving hello to KDog)

------------------

Storm-Queen
Old 04-01-2001, 01:47 PM   #109
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Morning KDog! You're quite 'nimble' this morning! Must be all the exercise you've been getting.

Oh dear.. I said that aloud didn't I? What has gotten into me?!?!
**She looks over at Zeeke and es again**

Oh yah.

Hehehe, I *DO* seem to be getting more actio--err, excercise lately...With all I had to drink last night, though, I'm surprised I'm as spry as I am. Must have worked it off before sleeping, hehehe...

Hey CB! Love the sig, dahling!!

Zeeke, got a square I can get from you, I'm tapped.

*goes behinf the bar and pours himself a steaming mug of coffee and sits at the main table with Bili, Zeeke and CB*

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 04-01-2001, 01:47 PM   #110
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Uh, Zeeke, old boy? It's after 1:30 in the AFTERNOON here...you join a time warp club last night or what? *giggle*

Not bad. Sinus trouble, thanks to the major weather changes, no doubt. Went from rain/snow to just plain dry and cold. I was thinking today that your collections are going to get very stale soon. You'll be spending so much time aboard the Addict's Express here, you won't have time to enjoy or expand it!

Cloudy (waving hello to KDog)

Sorry about the time warp! Caught up doing too many other things. My collections will be ever expanding, that's what FTP clients are for!

Hope the sinus trouble doesn't get too bad for you. I've got allergies myself, so I know how miserable that can be.