Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2000, 10:36 AM   #11
cleric

1- Scantury
2- Spiritual Hammer
3- Holy Smite
4- Cloak of Fear
5- Flame Strike
6- Bolt of Glory
7- Sunray

Old 12-18-2000, 10:49 AM   #12
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

My Favs

All sequencers

1 magic missle
2 Am sorcerer (nobody has that)
3 flame arrow
4 Ice storm
5 Cone of cold (really cool)
6 Death spell
7 Finger of death
8 Horrid Wilting
9 Time stop

clerical (ranger/cleric so all priest spells)

1 sancuary / armor of faith
2 Draw upon Holy might
3 Holy smite
4 ????????
5 Flame strike / raise dead
6 heal / bolt of glory
7 resurrection / Creeping Doom / Sunray
Old 12-18-2000, 11:15 AM   #13
Holy Mage Wah

Ohh yeah - my cleric ones:

LV1 : cure light wounds
LV2 : aid
Lv3 : cure medium wounds
LV4 : Cure serious wounds
LV5 : mass cure / raise dead
Lv6 : heal
LV7 : resurrection

(so basically that cleric I have is a full proof bag of life. Can heal to whole party so I only take him)

hehe hehe

Old 12-18-2000, 11:17 AM   #14
Holy Mage Wah

ARRRRRRRGGHH!!! Firkraag just killed my familiar, now I'm gonna have to cheat in a whole load of constitution points!

Old 12-18-2000, 04:21 PM   #15
Melusine
Dracolisk

Rikard what is your second level wizard spell??? Am Sorceror???
Holy Mage Wah I just carry my familiar around in my backpack all the time, the only reason why i have it is because I like to pet it.....it's so sweet! Hmmm that's a typical girlish thing to say isn't it?
Oh and BUMP I like this thread.
Is there anyone out there whose LV1 favorite spell is HONESTLY anything else than Magic Missile? It's the only spell any of my three mages ever memorises! Well actually there is one other spell I use, but I...I....I cheated it...~turns bright red... they'll never forgive me... maybe they'll fall for the big liquid puppy dog eyes again~
But honestly it's the only thing I've cheated really you have to believe me!! I just did it to try out Shadowkeeper so I gave my sorceror the 1st level spell Psionic Domination (must be what those Mindflayers use!) It rocks!
Old 12-18-2000, 05:00 PM   #16
cleric

Work these spells ?
I tried one but my computer close bg2 dirctly , it was a initate to ploly in a Djinn

Old 12-18-2000, 05:08 PM   #17
Melusine
Dracolisk

What are you saying I don't understand your question (vraag het anders in het nederlands?)

All I can make of it is that you tried something and BG crashed?
Well yes some of these spells don't work innate abilities of monsters and suchlike, so for example don't try to create an innate ability Level Drain for yourself as it will crash the game. I dunno why the Psionic Domination works... you should always check if there is a description in Shadow Keeper for the spell you're assigning.
Old 12-18-2000, 07:06 PM   #18
Ertai, Wizard Adept

Well, my sorceror is still only level 12 so i have only till level6 spells...here they are:

1.- What you think ?? MAGIC MISSILE
2.- MIRROR IMAGE
3.- MELFS METEORS
4.- STONE SKIN
5.- SUN THING (the strange fireball)
6.- CHAIN LIGHTNING

By the way, the level 6 magic protection spell (i cant remember the name, something like protection from magic energy) allows you to cast spells ?? I say this beacuse in the description doesnt say anything but in IWD there was a level 6 protection spell that didnt allow you to cast magic

Old 12-18-2000, 07:16 PM   #19
Holy Mage Wah

You're kinda like me Wizard Adept, but bewarer the sunray DOES hurt your own party so keep well away!! I kinda toasted Anomen on a particular sad incident!!

For everybody else I don't just cast magic missile, I also cast burning hands.

1d4 + 20 fire = max of 24!!

that's good enough for me.

save vs spell = 1d4 + 10 = 14 max

does more than agannazzar sometimes!!

Old 12-18-2000, 07:19 PM   #20
Melusine
Dracolisk

Toasting Anomen? That's not sad!! That's one of my special 'let's have a BBQ' moments