Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast

Old 10-31-2002, 09:48 AM   #1
Grungi
Banned User

i gave up on aec thingy demon bloke and went off to continue on the main quest and am now on act7 at attacked on sight by most people stage currently, am just wondering can i return and kill aec thingy or is there a timer and when i get back there its already too late, can i actually go back and do the werewolf island quest which i havent yet done as well or will people not want to talk to me as im currently wanted, do i have to wait till i do the whole clearing my name bit when im meant to chase sarevok down to actually do these final two sword coast quests?

oh and another thing where is the darned building your meant to get the ship plans for to start the ww island quest, i searched every building in bg northeast and northwest and havent found it am i lookin in wrong place completely?
Grungi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2002, 10:36 AM   #2
I wish my name was Baggins
Elminster

I am not sure about the demon or the location of the ship plans bur yes you can go and do the werewolf island quest anytime up until you beat Sarevok. It is just a feeling not a fact but I believe that the demon will be there too.
Old 10-31-2002, 11:48 AM   #3
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Well that is another quest with a timer. The other timer quest that I know of is the one were you have to bring some injured chap to the chapel in the Friendly Arm Inn. If you wait to long he dies and you don't get anything.

[ 10-31-2002, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: pritchke ]
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2002, 05:39 AM   #4
Grungi
Banned User

ah yeah i know that one, still havent done it, not thati m bothered cos if i i dont get at least 10,000 exp out of a quest now i dont waste my time [img]tongue.gif[/img]

i still cant find those damned plans i need for werewolf island, where are they!!!!

oh and trying to thieve from the guy in the hut telling me about ww island turned him into a garou which promptly attacked me and was immune to everything i chucked at him cept magic, lovely
Old 11-01-2002, 11:50 AM   #5
Keraptisdm
Elminster

Grungi:
You need to get the Charts from the Merchant's League Counting House, located in the North East Section (AR 0300). You may have to unlock the door to get in, and once inside there is a violent and a non-vionlent solution. The guy you need to see is upstairs. Of course, he'll ask you to do something for him first. (Cost $$)
Another timed quest in Lothander's Geas Quest. You have 10 days or you die. And Minsc gives you about 2 weeks to rescue Dynaheir.
Keraptisdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2002, 12:47 PM   #6
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Has any one actually ever died from the Lothander's Geas Quest?

[ 11-01-2002, 12:47 PM: Message edited by: pritchke ]
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 06:24 AM   #7
Grungi
Banned User

oh your joking the big ol merchant building that i already been in and for once didnt slaughter everyone (must have chosen wrong (right?) dialogue option) wanted to hack that guy up [img]tongue.gif[/img] oh well back there i go to get my plans, and i already done the gaes quest ages ago
Old 11-04-2002, 06:11 PM   #8
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by pritchke:
Some unfortunate people certainly have, and what sucks is that it's usually their first time through the game, so they can't burn through the rest of the plot in under 10 days, so they gave no choice but to either
A] Start over from the very bloody beginning, or
B] Gently heave a brick through their monitor.
(or C] Cheat.)

Players have reported that they got all the way through Candlekeep again....and then Jaheira threw up....everybody's feeling bad.....doesn't sound good. It's never hapened to me, though.
Old 11-04-2002, 06:40 PM   #9
andrewas
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by SixOfSpades:
quote:
Originally posted by pritchke:
Some unfortunate people certainly have, and what sucks is that it's usually their first time through the game, so they can't burn through the rest of the plot in under 10 days, so they gave no choice but to either
A] Start over from the very bloody beginning, or
B] Gently heave a brick through their monitor.
(or C] Cheat.)

Players have reported that they got all the way through Candlekeep again....and then Jaheira threw up....everybody's feeling bad.....doesn't sound good. It's never hapened to me, though.
[/QUOTE]or D] - not have a bloody stupid save strategy.

Not much chance of that one though, is there.

Whats lothanders geas BTW, I dont recall it.

OH, and another possibly timed quest - Edwins Dynaheir quest.
Old 11-05-2002, 07:30 AM   #10
Grungi
Banned User

Spoiler:

you need book of wisdom from one temple give to lady in other temple who removes geas on lothander then go find the other guy to get his half of the antidote