Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2000, 05:02 AM   #1
Calvanar

Ok, I have been looking around the board, and from what I can figure, I'm hosed. Please tell me I am not. I went down the kitchen elevators and found a monkey Idol. Now I cannot get out. The main elevator will not come back down. Is there a secret door I am missing? Or am I just screwed? My lastest save was after I went down the elevator. The one before that is still in the crypt. I really don't want to go back to it for a stupid bug.
Thanks,
Calvanar
Old 12-14-2000, 05:39 AM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

I know you won't be in the mood, but someone else has not been reading my "Save before you go into any strange elevators" posts (sigh). That is one of 2 very buggy elevators that I have encountered. You are about the 6th or 7th person I have replied to saying "reload man, it doesn't look good for you". The elevator in D'Soto's tower always jammed for me if I had a monster encounter anywhere near it. The bugs with this one your at may be caused by wandering monsters back in the kitchen. No one has ever replied to say they got out without reloading yet.

As far back as the crypt - you obviously don't rotate your saved games do you. Did you visit Ishad before going to the temple. Read your manual on the REVERT option. This is supposed to place all characters back in the the Inn of the town you last visited, with the possessions skills etc you had at the time of that visit. That is surely a less painful option than Scabban (Yes Yes Yes). Maybe you will be the first one to escape without reloading - let me know if you are successful.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote