Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-29-2001, 04:30 PM   #71
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
If we do not make peace, I'll probably explode. It was fun in the beginning but now both sides are overdoing it. I'd like to go to bed today knowing that we have ended a war, not begun one. With all that is happenning in the world, it cannot be too much to ask that we make peace, it is a step in the right direction.

As I said before, it's OK by me, but I can't answer for everyone else. FWIW, I'm still enjoying myself and don't feel any rancor at all towards y'all; but if you're not having fun any more then ... well, I'll supply the mood music anyway.

(Sounds of John Lennon & Yoko Ono's "Give Peace a Chance" may be heard wafting through the breeze)

Oh, BTW, if you DO explode, can Drongo have the chunky bits for the spicy goulash he's making?

------------------
Proprieter of IW's finest dining establishment, KFA (a.k.a. Kentucky Fried Avariel). It's finger lickin' good!!

Old 09-29-2001, 04:34 PM   #72
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~You all hear hoofbeats outside of the building, Killing Spree rides her horse straight into the restaurant, dismounting and giving it a pat on the neck. The horse is tall and lean, fairly young and of a golden color. The stallion has a small white snip on his nose and deep black eyes~ "Everybody, I'd like you to meet Moondog..." ~The horse tosses its head, a thin layer of sweat gracing his hide.~ "But I didn't come back to introduce you to this big lout. No friends! I come bearing good news!" ~She steps back and lets the smoke filter into the entrance.~ "Somebody's blowing up the Aerie temple!" ~Laughs~ "OK, I say peace is finen, but then what will I do?!"

[This message has been edited by Killing Spree (edited 09-29-2001).]
Old 09-29-2001, 04:46 PM   #73
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

I want to make charred aerie suprise!

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Old 09-29-2001, 04:47 PM   #74
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Look, theoretically we're all good alignment, or? It's just that apparently Chaotic Good and Lawful Good don't get along very well. Let's... er... battle evil or somesuch (there's more than enough evil to go around). Good vs Good is a bit ridiculous, to my mind.
And I apologize for any offensive remarks I made on this thread, ok?
Pax, please.

------------------

Kazara

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 09-29-2001).]
Old 09-29-2001, 05:09 PM   #75
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
(major snip)
"OK, I say peace is finen, but then what will I do?!"

[This message has been edited by Killing Spree (edited 09-29-2001).]
Why, settle down for a heapin' helpin' of Aerie wings and "mountain oysters", of course. Besides, you and I both know that this is just the beginning - those altar boys'll never really leave us alone. After dinner, how about helping me make some more contact poison cream pies? I have a feeling e're going to need them soon.

Old 09-29-2001, 05:21 PM   #76
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
Look, theoretically we're all good alignment, or? It's just that apparently Chaotic Good and Lawful Good don't get along very well. Let's... er... battle evil or somesuch (there's more than enough evil to go around). Good vs Good is a bit ridiculous, to my mind.
And I apologize for any offensive remarks I made on this thread, ok?
Pax, please.

Hey, I didn't find anything at all offensive about your remarks, although Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil might object to being called good.

Anyway, two out of the three staff members are willing to call a truce now that K.S. has aborted her attempt to blow up the temple. What say you, Tuor?

Hmmm, I wonder what happened to that Killing Spree clone I left at the temple. Y'know, the one with the flipper? I think "Shopping Spree" is a good name for her - what do you think, K.S.?

------------------
Proprieter of IW's finest dining establishment, KFA (a.k.a. Kentucky Fried Avariel). It's finger lickin' good!!

Old 09-29-2001, 06:14 PM   #77
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Shopping Spree? Tempus save me.... I think I'll go kill that clone of mine...

------------------
"Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by killing all those who opposed them."

KFA's official vice president of marketing.
Old 09-29-2001, 07:02 PM   #78
Tuor
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Desuma_Malevois:
Hey, I didn't find anything at all offensive about your remarks, although Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil might object to being called good.

Anyway, two out of the three staff members are willing to call a truce now that K.S. has aborted her attempt to blow up the temple. What say you, Tuor?

Hmmm, I wonder what happened to that Killing Spree clone I left at the temple. Y'know, the one with the flipper? I think "Shopping Spree" is a good name for her - what do you think, K.S.?

'Tuor is sweating trying really hard to keep up with rash of orders for Aerie type snackfoods' yells 'employ another chef quick'

You are asking the OFFICIAL excrutiatingly jolly Aerie executioner of the HADB clan to call a truce with Aerie's little helpers?

Are you mad?

Awwwwwwhhhh alright I promise not to bugger up their temple if they promise not to bugger up our little fast food joint.

I'd just like to say I think this thread has been absolutely great fun and everyone regardless of goodness has conducted themselves admirably.

Crispy coated Avariel wings anyone?
Old 09-29-2001, 07:07 PM   #79
Warby
Zhentarim Guard

Sorry if I've offended anyone bye saying this but isn't this discusion a little pointless. Not particualy(I know i spelt it wrong and prob the next word too) relavent to the gameplay.

Warby
Old 09-29-2001, 07:11 PM   #80
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
Shopping Spree? Tempus save me.... I think I'll go kill that clone of mine...

OK, but be careful. I loaded her with enough nitroglycerine to bring down a temple

------------------