Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-27-2001, 12:31 AM   #1
The Silent One
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I entered the graveyard and searched the various tombs, i had allready explored the central one earlier, when i still had Korgan in my group.

Question: Where is the Scroll Edwin talked about?

TSO
Old 02-27-2001, 12:46 AM   #2
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

spoiler
remember the lich in the tomb that had nothing important really,well let Edwin talk to him and this will start a dialog and then a battle,once done Edwin gets the scroll,this is the same area as Korgan's tomb quest for the book that his friends already lifted
Old 02-27-2001, 07:36 PM   #3
The Silent One
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, i cleaned out the Egyptian tomb south of the Spider-room when i was with korgan. I really don`t remember any liches there, however i dumped korgan before going to the house of his boss. is the scroll supposed to be where korgan found out that the tomb was allready plundered, southernmost part of the big tomb?
Old 02-27-2001, 07:47 PM   #4
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

SPOILER:
>
>
>
>
>
>
No, the Nether Scroll is not in the same tomb where Korgan is looking for his book. However, there should be a passage way that leads to the East of the map between the main hall area of the Southern Tomb and the tomb where Korgan is looking for. If Edwin is with your party, the lich will be at the location where there is a vertically standing tomb.