Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2005, 02:49 PM   #131
Jimmy Joe Jamboree
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, we all know that Keira Knightley would win that compotition!

Well, I just think that Kate Beckinsale is far too hot to play Jaheira who is clearly lacking in the looks department. Thats why I think Uma should play her, she isnt exactly 'gorgeous'.

J
i
m
m
y
Old 02-04-2005, 03:38 PM   #132
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

Again, subjective here. You may think she's lacking but I think she looks good.

But anyway, I still say we should go with an animated series. The story is far too good to condence down to a 2-3 Hour movie. Also, as someone pointed out getting so many high profile actors to work together is not an easy thing.

Who cares if live-action gets a better draw. I'd much rather keep the integrity of the storylines intact.
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Jerr Conner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 07:29 PM   #133
Balintherlas
Symbol of Cyric

Would u rather see hot cartoons, or halle berry as viconia sleeping with you?
I saw keira knightly was mentioned in here, who thinks she looks exactly like natalie portman?
Old 02-04-2005, 08:17 PM   #134
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

Well that doesn't really matter to me as I'm gay, but still, would anyone want to see this done bad? Movies based off of video games hardly do well because of how we view the characters.

And a two-three hour movie isn't enough time to go in-depth with Viconia.
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 02-04-2005, 08:33 PM   #135
Pirengle
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Balintherlas:
Wasn't the protagonist in the BG1 novel constantly hopping in and out of bed with Jaheira? People watch movies for more than hawt secks, you know. [img]graemlins/1disgust.gif[/img]

Fine. If animation's been given the boot, here's what I want in a BG film:
--No-name actors. Characters actors preferred. I don't want anybody rushing out to see this just because OMG NEKKID HALLE BERRY.
--Limited CGI. If I were in charge, it would be spellcraft only. Maybe a few large nonhumanoid monsters.
--Stick tight to the plot of the original game.

And if this is becoming (or has already become) a debate about which actress is the sexiest, could somebody please find a moderator, lock this thread up with the largest key possible, then start knocking people over the head with said key? This is a game forum--let's game!
Old 02-04-2005, 08:37 PM   #136
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

Lol true enough!
Old 02-05-2005, 09:45 AM   #137
Kestrel Daystar
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Balintherlas:
I saw keira knightly was mentioned in here, who thinks she looks exactly like natalie portman?
Well, I am sure that sleeping with Viconia would kill Irenicus! I can see it now...

Viconia: "Come here male and get in this bed!"
PC: "Alright my ebony princess"
*gets into bed*
Irenicus: "Nooo! My attempts to enforce abstinence upon that Bhaal child has failed! There is no longer a point for me to live *dies*

And who says that the PC has to be male? And who says that it has to be Viconia that is romanced? And who says that there should be a romance?

And in answer to your second question; similar. She was hired to play one of Amidala's (Portman's) decoys in the Phantom Menace after all. Now, lets end that type of discussion there and discuss the Topic at hand shall we?

--Kestrel--

[ 02-05-2005, 09:48 AM: Message edited by: Kestrel Daystar ]
Old 02-05-2005, 10:43 AM   #138
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

PC: Female Human, Sorcerer. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Forget about romance. Just blow things up.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 01:42 PM   #139
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

Lol yea!`
Old 02-05-2005, 05:49 PM   #140
Balintherlas
Symbol of Cyric

Pirengle, no name actors huh, not all big name actors got that way for showing nudity did they, i mean halle bearry did win an oscar? Would you prefer weak inexperienced ones instead?

Sorry if my mention of a sex scene offends anyone but u must realize, it sells.

Also, seeing as how homosexuality is not taboo, why couldnt viconia sleep with a female pc in the movie? [img]smile.gif[/img]