Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-31-2001, 03:55 PM   #131
Lord Shield

Commentators:

"Aah, and there you see the hunters making their basic mistake, cobbers! Bundling the hot chick in the jeep when it is quite clear from recent events that she is being used as a lure alongside her demon Pommie bastard! Let's watch this in action shall we?

"And there you see the vegetation shoots up out of the ground at speed, clogging the jeep and miring the vehicle. Our brave hunter Beau attempt to floor the thing and hack at the vines. Ooh - now THAT's not something you see every day - a demon Pommie bastard up close! OOH!!!! That had to hurt. And that! Geez, the poor guys. And the bastard has now scampered off with the hot chick Melusine and the huntert's spleens. Noboyd knows quite why bastards collect spleens, but there you have it"

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Ironworks Dark General
BG2 Tavern Keeper
King of Pointlessness
Dark Arch-Stud of the ORT

Old 10-31-2001, 04:47 PM   #132
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

OOC: Im Not Too Sure What You Just Said With Wall That Austrailian Talk, But I Think It Hurt!!!

------------------
The Clan HADB Cleric Of Sephiroth + Nutella

Waiter At PB's Pub

BINKY The Founding Member, Cheif Architect AND Official Chanter Of O.R.T

The Order Of Royal Toads

The FFGaming Forums
FFGaming ~ Your Number One Final Fantasy Resource
Old 10-31-2001, 05:40 PM   #133
Legolas the Elven Archer

*Australian accent*
*Walks toward camera*

Now we've all seeen how the hun''rs have tried to capture the Hot Chick. An' they've been using Power 's their tool. But in ord'r ta catch one, ye'll need tact.

*New shot, Steve, Joe and another Ranger are about to try and capture a Not So Hot Chick*

How ta catch a chick works on all the sub-speecies. Damsels, Hot Chicks and Not So Hot Chicks must be approached with caution, like this Not So Hot Chick riight 'ere.

*The three carefully circle the Not So Hot Chick, make a pitiful attempt to get their hair back in shape and step forward as one*

*Steve turns to face the camera*

Normally, flattening the hair is done oonly when confront'n' a Hot Chick. The Not So Hot Chick'd get strange ideas and would reeact in an unwanted waay.

*Steve turns his attention back to the NSHC*

Now while I distraact the Chick, Joe 's goin' to put a blin'fold on 'er. That ought ta caalm 'er down a bit, or 'tleast keep the Chick form caallin' the daemon.

*Find out what happens next on the next episode of 'New Adventures of the REAL crocodile hunt'r*

Old 10-31-2001, 07:09 PM   #134
Lord Shield

"It has to be noted that Not-so-hot-chicks tend not to have their demon Pommie Bastards. These guys are lured by the Hot Chick temptresses who love the power they come with"

"As you can see, the Not-So-Hot Chick has gone uppity and put on a show of pretentious. She thinks this makes her on the same level of a Hot Chick but, naturally, this fails miserably. This sub-species is most commonly found in night clubs, hunting hunters when the lights are OUT!!! - you have been warned"

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Ironworks Dark General
BG2 Tavern Keeper
King of Pointlessness

Old 10-31-2001, 09:03 PM   #135
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

*camera zooms in to hot chick*
Old 11-02-2001, 05:14 AM   #136
Link
Jack Burton

Heya! Very good! I see that you can manage without me! Anyway, Lord Shield, Mel and I are married only in this thread.. c'mon! You really don't think we should marry in real life?? As if!

------------------

Link
Overlord Executioner, Slayer of Fluffed Beings
Member of Clan HADB
Supreme Warrior of Myst
Official Entertainer in Cloudy's Cafe
Old 11-02-2001, 04:54 PM   #137
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
Heya! Very good! I see that you can manage without me! Anyway, Lord Shield, Mel and I are married only in this thread.. c'mon! You really don't think we should marry in real life?? As if!

I would if I had the chance

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Ironworks Dark General
BG2 Tavern Keeper
King of Pointlessness

Old 11-03-2001, 03:42 AM   #138
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:

I would if I had the chance

Who wouldn't?
Old 11-03-2001, 04:24 AM   #139
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

LOL!!! I Agree With Neb! I Wanna Marry the Sexy Elflet!!!