Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-02-2001, 05:37 PM   #61
Montravant
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by OmegaKiller:
OmegaKiller: casts shrinkage +1 on Montravant
Montravant: Immune to Shrinkage

Last night, I got a 118 hit damage with my lawful evil barbarion against an elder beholder. Boya!!!!!
*Montravant Chain Contingency Triggered*
Montravant cast Dispel
Montravant cast Dispel
Montravant cast Remove Magic
*Montravant activated Spell Trigger*
Montravant cast Greater Malison
Montravant cast Chaos
Montravant cast Breach
OmegaKiller-Lowered Saving Throws
OmegaKiller-Confused
OmegaKiller-Dispelled all basic protections

Byronas now is ur time to strike hes undead butt.
Old 11-02-2001, 05:37 PM   #62
Lucre
Elminster

*Casts Fang and Magical Fang on all Paladins with Carsomyr +5 and absolute immunity and increased Alacrity on all spellcasters*

Eat THAT!
Old 11-02-2001, 05:53 PM   #63
Montravant
Manshoon

Calls all the Wizards for help. All wizards cast Protection from Undead

------------------
The Masked Wizard Montravant

All that stands in my way shall fall...
Old 11-02-2001, 05:58 PM   #64
Lord Exxon

*Lord Exxon gets a critical hit, and affects 237 damage on Omegakiller's best undead paladin. The undead paladin screams in pain, and soon he falls by Lord Exxon's hand! Lord Exxon screams a "victory scream", he and his beloved
armageddon blade is once again victorious. Although he feels bad that so many people had to die by him, but comforts himself that they had made them deserved for it. The undead paladins grow weaker and looses many men. Lord Exxon sees hes brave leader Byronas slay an undead paladin, and he can feel that the battle is soon over. The Omegakiller is soon defeated!*

------------------

What we do in life, echoes in eternity
(Cavalier of Keldorns Orden)

Old 11-02-2001, 05:59 PM   #65
Lucre
Elminster

CHARGE!

*Looks round*
Hey why has everyone gone for a tea break?
Old 11-03-2001, 02:27 AM   #66
Kingenigma
The Magister

Let's send 1000 berserk Minscs and see how theyperforms "BUTT KICKING FOR GOODNESS!!!"
Old 11-03-2001, 02:32 AM   #67
Kingenigma
The Magister

Even better, the priests of Helm and Lathander have joined forces to destroy Omegakiller. Now their knights are comrade-in-arms.

P.S. Okay, if I'm butting in, sorry! Don't wish to offend anyone...
Old 11-03-2001, 08:18 AM   #68
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

ReGiN takes a break, draw his bloody sword out of a slain zombie, and looks back at the heap of destroyed undead he has recently eliminated..He turns the other way, blocks a pathetic attempt from a drow priest to sewer his head from his body...further away, he sees Secretmaster, Byronas and lord Exxon, making their way towards Omegakiller...ReGiN thinks to himself *I think I have deserved a break.* he sits down, grab both arms from a vampire, and pulls them off..*This will do!* he says, and lights a fire on them.
After a few minutes, the smell of coffee spreads acrosss the battlefield, and ReGiN takes a seat under a big tree with the coffee cup in one hand...soon he hears a voice from the top of the tree..
*Um, good sir..might you be so kind as to help me down?* ReGiN draws his sword, but soon he sees it's the honourable Mitro..*Greetings, Mitro! Care to join me for a cup of coffee, and watch the battle?* ReGiN sits with Mitro for a while, and then he gets up *Oh Damn!* and starts running towards a bush...*This coffee went straight through...* after a while he zips up, and join the battle again.
Old 11-03-2001, 09:01 AM   #69
SecretMaster
Apophis

Glad to see the forum is back, well anyway, Khadgar hastes all good-aligned men, followed by a abi-dalzims horrid wilting on the evil right by him. Jorlon takes down a drow priestess, just to his dismay, a pit fiend tackles him. Pit fiend casts horrible breath. Jorlon takes Warblade, and shoves it to the beasts heart, slaying it."thanks old buddy"
Old 11-03-2001, 10:31 AM   #70
Montravant
Manshoon

*Montravant Cast Spell Trigger*
*Spell Trigger triggered*
Montravant cast Gate
Montravant cast Gate
Montravant cast Gate
*Pit Fiend attacks Montravant*
HEHEHE Forgot to cast protection from evil .