Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-23-2001, 01:14 AM   #91
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

"so....ya think we can break the rules and get my equipment back? my hand kinda hurts from punching demons without my gauntlets"

------------------
BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 05-23-2001, 01:21 AM   #92
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Killer:
i love spam!(sorry i am late)

Killer, I’ve asked you nicely on more than a couple of occasions not to spam in this thread or this forum. Now I’m telling you. DO NOT SPAM. Is this such a hard thing to do? You’re the only one who seems to be doing it on a regular basis. In case you STILL don’t know what spam is, it’s what you just did above. If you want to do that, go to the General Discussion forum.

I won’t keep asking you.

------------------
Old 05-23-2001, 03:46 AM   #93
Lord Shield

The door opens. Lord Shield is in the doorway again. Tiddles wanders in, trying to drag a dead Balor (not successfully in his little form)
The Demons notice this. They also notice the still-beating heart in his right hand. The demons panic and start to run. Going outside, they find not very many allies left outside (Tiddles had fun). The sounds of shrieking darklings outside become the screaams of the demons as they die
On his way past, LS looks at the Wolfwere. Starting to pounce on Tancred, it goes grey, withers and lies on the floor, feeble with old age
"Let's go home". LS goes into the back rooms with the heart. When he comes back, it is as the familiar fat, balding innkeeper with the tankard. No raven, No cat. Light shines through the windows and all can see you are back in Athkatla.
LS pours out drinks "I think everyone could do with some of these - on the house"

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-23-2001, 04:51 AM   #94
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

Artemis comes flying through a newly opened portal. he lands face first on the floor. a glabrezurs (sp) comes flying though after him only to find itself in athkatla, in a bar, full of warriors. the glabrezu says "eep!"

------------------

Bruce The Aussie, Camp Barbarian Hunter OHF
jester of LH and Master Beastmaster of the clan of the Kats
Old 05-23-2001, 05:01 AM   #95
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Killer:
where is genaral diskuytion(okok i wont post anymore in a mont godbye
Go to the bottom right of this page and choose the forum "General Discussions" from the drop down box.

You're allowed to post here as long as you're not spamming.

------------------
Old 05-23-2001, 05:10 AM   #96
Killer
Banned User

spam are yore friend i am the only ,i, i am the begining and end of this story,godbye
Old 05-23-2001, 05:23 AM   #97
Killer
Banned User

ahhh i will spam youlaternow i have to get backto the bar

death is the way of life Killer
Old 05-23-2001, 05:30 AM   #98
Lord Shield

I shall have to deal with Killer outside the topic.
In the meantime:
A Priestess of Lathander walks into the bar - he knocks himself out - boom! boom!

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-23-2001, 05:41 AM   #99
Killer
Banned User

what do you mean outside the topicke? lets say i have to get out more of you i now where you live
Old 05-23-2001, 06:23 AM   #100
DonkeyWan
Drow Warrior

DonkeyWan eyes this amazing cross of man and female priest... he suspiciously eyes the free drink Lord Shield gave him....