Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-15-2000, 02:09 PM   #1
cleric

Whats the stronges warhammer (I love warhammers)in the game ?

The cleric Nik

Old 11-15-2000, 02:30 PM   #2
Rikard

Warhammer +2 +1 electric damage but i ain't that far yet so maybe theres something better
I would recommend Fails however since the fail of ages rokx

Old 11-15-2000, 03:29 PM   #3
Tara

The ancients whisper of a great and mighty hammer beyond all others -Crom Faeyr- follow the Umar Hills and slay the Shadow Dragon to learn more. (he he, these evil chars I'm hanging out with are starting to wear off on me!) If you want more details just say so.

Old 11-15-2000, 03:33 PM   #4
[twisti]

Yeah, some more details would be fine. Of course I know about Crom Faeyr, and I've already finished the game. But I hadn't had any character with Hammer proficiency, so I dumped all hammers. But this time I'm playing the game with someone with warhammer prof., so I would love some details about warhammers in general. Is +2 +1 e-dam really the toughest you can get ?

Old 11-15-2000, 03:46 PM   #5
cleric

can you giff me the exact lokation of the hammer , and his statics ?

Greets The cleric Nik

Old 11-15-2000, 03:55 PM   #6
Tara

possible spoilers
The one with plus electrical damage is pretty good for golems- better than some others I believe it was in the Adventure Mart. There is one I'm pretty sure from Nalia's Keep that does +4 to giantkin- very helpful with golems. The Crom Faeyr though is the best by far with it's strength of 25 there is very little you can't mow through with that. Here are the stats:

Crom Faeyr

This is the true name that the dwarven weaponsmith, Silverblade, gave to the weapon he intended to create for his son. Alas, his son died before the weapon was ever completed, but here it stands complete... forged from the combined magic of the original hammer with the Gauntlets of Ogre Power and a Girdle of Frost Giant Strength. Crom Faeyr gifts its users with all the powers of the original Hammer of Thunderbolts, in addition to enormous strength and the ability to kill golems, ettins and trolls in one blow.

STATISTICS:

Special Abilities:
grants 25 Strength
kills Stone Golems, Clay Golems, Ettins and Trolls
Thac0: +5 bonus
Damage: 2D4 + 3
Damage type: crushing
Weight: 4
Speed Factor: 1
Proficiency Type: War Hammer
Type: 1-handed
Not Usable By:
Druid
Mage
Thief

Old 11-15-2000, 09:28 PM   #7
Armisael

*squints*
Okay, you don't get the Crom Faeyr until at least chapter 6. You need to collect four items and take them to a smith in the docks district to get him to reforge the hammer.

Old 11-15-2000, 09:45 PM   #8
Bane

The dwarven thrower (dwarfs only) can be found in Trademeet. It's +3 (I think) and can be used as a melee or ranged weapon.