Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 10-23-2002, 06:02 PM   #1
AhTangr
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello again!!! My adventures continue. Having knowledge of what the "turn undead" skill does - which I gained from people in this forum-thank you very much!!- I experimented a little and found it easy enough to wipe out all the undead with just one fighter and a necromancer almost unused(!). The cleric/thief (gnome) just kept turning undead (evil-alligned) whilst the fighter finished one by one each one of them.. Severed hand was never easier for me (I had no idea of the use of that skill before...). Oh- and that gnome character is awesome!!! He is a mighty fighter as well, with AC -10 (using misc artifacts).... I gotta admit, that playing with less than 4 characters makes the game far more interesting and chalenging for sure!!!
AhTangr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 09:23 AM   #2
Legolas
Jack Burton

That's great [img]smile.gif[/img]
Now try it without using the pause button [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 04:06 PM   #3
AhTangr
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hmmmm... That should be a GREAT deal of chalenge, Legolas... I had read the posts refering to the "non- pause gameplay", and I was excited! I cannot imagine myself not hitting that button at least during the battles... This is the challenge, I guess!! As soon as I finish this game I guess I will try it.. I am already in chapter four, so a new technique at this point would not be a good idea (maybe if I START the game with no pause I' ll get used to it easier...). I have also considered begining with only one character... that is another subject, though... I think it will be a paladin... we shall see... Any suggestions on this subject should be welcome!!
AhTangr is offline   Reply With Quote