Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2002, 04:52 PM   #61
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
I'm great, been doing my mock exams in school and relaxing, a break from the homework I've been getting all year

How are you?
You really want to know? Pissed actually. I suggest you have a look at my responce to your comments Sigmar. http://ab3dforums.proboards11.com/in...85054&start=90

I wish you luck for your exams, and I'm happy your well. And no, I'm not being sarcastic in anyway, shape or form.
Old 11-28-2002, 04:58 PM   #62
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Now, now. I am *not* teasing, for a change. CD, I know how you feel, but Sigmar has already been, very courteously, warned by Mouse. Trust me, the Mods are not going to let us carry on this discussion by posting links. Let Ziroc decide. It is his forum, and he is a really nice guy, or he would not go through all of this grief, just to give us a place to play.
Old 11-28-2002, 05:09 PM   #63
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
I am fine. I just hope that Galadria doesn't see me in here when I'm supposed to be entertaining her folks....gurkkk...
Atty invite them in here and weŽll entertain them for you. That way you can get back to slicing innocent birds . Hello all [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2002, 05:12 PM   #64
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Now, now. I am *not* teasing, for a change. CD, I know how you feel, but Sigmar has already been, very courteously, warned by Mouse. Trust me, the Mods are not going to let us carry on this discussion by posting links. Let Ziroc decide. It is his forum, and he is a really nice guy, or he would not go through all of this grief, just to give us a place to play.
Perhaps so, but I'm pissed right now, so now isn't the best time to hold this discussion.

I'm sure Ziroc is a nice guy, in fact, he'd almost have to be. But we're all only human, and humans get angry easily, and when they are angry, they do stupid things, and say stupid things, and then regret it afterwards. This seems to be a classic example. I'm not judging btw, or anything like that. I'm just pissed at human stupididy. Not at induviduals. None of this should ever have happened.
Old 11-28-2002, 05:13 PM   #65
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
quote:
I'm great, been doing my mock exams in school and relaxing, a break from the homework I've been getting all year

How are you?
You really want to know? Pissed actually. I suggest you have a look at my responce to your comments Sigmar. http://ab3dforums.proboards11.com/index.cgi?board=talk&action=display&num=1037985 054&start=90

[/QUOTE]I'm truly sorry, if I could do it all again Calaethis...read the link you gave me I made my reply.
Old 11-28-2002, 05:16 PM   #66
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

[img]graemlins/eating.gif[/img] <------------ *me eating turkey meat*
<----*pokes owner on the leg*
me: eh? didn't you just eat your dinner?
: meow *pokes* transulation: >me want turkey stupid<
Me: *hands Tammi turkey*
: *gobbles the turkey down within 2 secs*
me: you are such a pig
: mew >more stupid<
me: you had enough
: *POKES* MEOW! >MORE!!!<
me: *hands Tammi some more*
*several handouts later*
: meowr.... *stuffed and looking sick*
me: (no sympathy for cat) had enough?
: *pitiful mew* >shattup stupid< *waddles off*

[ 11-28-2002, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: adam warlock ]
Old 11-28-2002, 05:23 PM   #67
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
I'm truly sorry, if I could do it all again Calaethis...read the link you gave me I made my reply.
Don't worry about it, I've calmed down now. be happy. [img]smile.gif[/img] (no, I'm actually serious this time)
Old 11-28-2002, 05:30 PM   #68
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Guys, nobody likes to go through the unpleasantness that happened recently. This place has a unique atmosphere that makes it a special place. Some people fit right in, some take time to settle and unfortunately, a very few find that they cannot accept the rules and regulations that the vast majority of our members have no problem adhering to.

Bans and suspensions are a last resort. Personally speaking, I take each ban of a GD regular personally. I hate to see anyone forceably removed and some of you will know that I have e-mailed warnings and advice rather than pull people up in public.

That having been said, unless you have completely burnt your bridges there is always a way back to IW. Those members who were recently suspended as a result of the shennigans may not necessarily be gone for good.

Be patient, but for the moment, please refrain from speculation.

Thanks.

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 11-28-2002, 05:50 PM   #69
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

*has whole leg sticking out of his mouth*

"Mffrrmmffrmfffmmm RRFMMMRFMM! HMMMFRMM! MMM MMM!"

*swallows meat off bone*

*Tosses bone in pile*

"that was GoooOOOD"

*casts animate bones on turkey*

*turkey gets up and dances around*

^_^'

Seriously tho... my I have a ham heres thats been basting for 48 hours, and i swear, you take one bite and it turns to freaking liquid in your mouth!
Old 11-28-2002, 05:57 PM   #70
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

Good to see you DK. Is that a blue owl in your sig?