Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2002, 12:15 PM   #21
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Blade:
just stoped by to say hi to everyone and welcome all the new members don't mind the egyptian gods they are just here to watch [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Don't diss us Egyptian Gods!
Old 08-17-2002, 02:22 PM   #22
SomeGuy
Unicorn

(hypnotic voice) Yes newbies.Join us.Join us.Join us.Join us.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 08-17-2002, 04:01 PM   #23
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Andrew Mcveigh:
i ain't too new, i've been here for about 2 weeks... but whatever!!!
hi everybody!! i'm a newbie!!!!
Welcome Andrew [img]smile.gif[/img] Enjoy your stay at IW.
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 08-17-2002, 04:20 PM   #24
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Exxon:
quote:
Originally posted by Piestrider:
ummmm... wait a second. I thought that this was supposed to be a newbie forum. so uh, where are all the newbies? all I see are egyptian gods. thats funny.
Maat rule all... MUAHAHAHAHAHA! [/QUOTE]Lol, I Just Read The Word Ma'at And It Reminds Me Of Someone With An Accent Saying "My Hat!"

Sorry... I'm Off On One Again

And As For The Word Newbie, I Don't Like It, It Seems Harsh... Could We Change It To Something Like:

"Minority Poster"

Or

"INeedHelpOnNeverWinterNightsAndI'llBuggerOffWhenIG etAnAnswerie"

I Think They're Much Softer Ways Of Saying It
Old 08-17-2002, 07:00 PM   #25
Tone

Hello i am new here to so how are you? I am fine [img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2002, 07:24 PM   #26
Lioness
Jack Burton

Welcome all you INeedHelpOnNeverWinterNightsAndI'llBuggerOffWhenIG etAnAnswerie! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 08-17-2002, 07:35 PM   #27
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Tone:
Hello i am new here to so how are you? I am fine [img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img]
Why hello there, it is a... pleasure to meet you.
Old 08-18-2002, 08:18 AM   #28
Lifetime
Red Dragon

All you Old Guys should will yourselves away and quit corrupting the fresh meat..
Like myself [img]smile.gif[/img]

HEEEEYY.. Red Dragon! *whoop!* [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
See newbs, stick around long enough and eventually you'll end up like me: completely unnoticed, but owning a rather respectable post count all the same while nobody at all remembers a single thing you said

[ 08-18-2002, 08:21 AM: Message edited by: Lifetime ]
Old 08-18-2002, 08:26 AM   #29
Glorfindel

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Exxon:
Maat rule all... MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
And look who else just became a Maat [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And Hi Niadh [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] Hows the TSR spam war going? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-18-2002, 08:29 AM   #30
Glorfindel

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Welcome all you INeedHelpOnNeverWinterNightsAndI'llBuggerOffWhenIG etAnAnswerie! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
O and what about the thereisaspacebaryoushouldbeabletoseeit type people? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]