Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2001, 07:45 PM   #1
Damark_Ifrit
Elite Waterdeep Guard

can this be a spoiler? I dont know, just to be safe
SPOILER QUESTION
/*
/*
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Whats the event that mark the beginning of jaheira's romance? I think I got the Aarie romance started, but no sign of Jaheira's
I finshed her Harper quest, in which I killed Galvary, then when she left the party to got to Harper Hall alone, I followed her and she showed some great feelings for me, but nothing more after that.
The second time, when a group of Harpers ambushed us, there were 2 options, once is to fight, and the second is to no fight, I went with fight. basically, I tried to show her all the support I can give. BUT STILL NO SIGN
Now, I didnt do the sides quest like Shade Lord and Windspear Hill, ... but I went straight to Underdark first, is that the reason? Does her romance only started from the side quests?
Could anyone enlighten me please? I want to have a harem with jaheira and Aarie as my concubines

Old 06-15-2001, 07:50 PM   #2
Ratweed
Manshoon

you cant have two romaces at once without the patch that enables it
Old 06-15-2001, 08:08 PM   #3
vesselle
Hathor

yah!
we are funny that way....jaheira is no different. she sees you playing the field with aerie or vicky and you get perma-filed under "friend". *smiles*

even if you decide jaheira or no one, its a long and difficult path. she needs to build trust. after khalid and all. so i think it's no hareem for you, friend.

V***V

Old 06-15-2001, 08:19 PM   #4
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Why Jaheria anyway?

Get a woman with a bit more feisty anger and attitude like....say...Viconia!

------------------
Old 06-16-2001, 06:16 AM   #5
Damark_Ifrit
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I dont know, somehow she fascinates me. I prefer the way she talks, it makes more sense than Viconia's
Old 06-16-2001, 09:36 AM   #6
Halaster
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Im not sure, but I think Jaheira doesnt romance all races. As for multiple romances, you can have the starting for all 3 options, but at certain points you have to ditch one of the gals until you're stuck with the one you want.
As for when J's romance starts, as long she keeps talking to you, you are fine. She doesnt refer to romance until very late in the game (like she says that skies are a bit grey or that she was in a place similar to this one at the start and middle of the romance. The actual "romance talk" starts when Dermin shows up the first time I'd say.
Old 06-16-2001, 09:57 AM   #7
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

I think Jaheiras romance kicks in when you pick her back up from the Harper hold, after she leaves you a note. It takes ages for her romance (there are some intermitent bugs attached to it as i understand) to kick in full swing, ie bed her. I still haven't after the underdark but I know the romance is still active. Fortunately shes gullible and allowed me to sleep with the underdark woman. It was my plan to sleep with all the women in the game (sorry girls, my blokes a womaniser ) but alas Aerie escaped. Once Jaheira submits she'll be dumped and its onto Viconia.

------------------
It's bleedin dark down here, slippery too.
Man, that's a pisser.