Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-05-2002, 06:05 PM   #31
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Ok, where are the aforementioned mammaries? Bring out the mammories! If you do, I'll sing Thanks For The Mammaries in my best nightclub voice
Old 03-05-2002, 06:07 PM   #32
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Yes but the big question is does quorn increase/improve the texture and firmness of a bowel movement?

No, but it really improves the taste. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2002, 06:17 PM   #33
Epona
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:
Ok, where are the aforementioned mammaries? Bring out the mammories! If you do, I'll sing Thanks For The Mammaries in my best nightclub voice

See, what did I say? I give Stealthy's site another 10 minutes of operation before it freezes up completely.
And with singing to boot....
Old 03-05-2002, 06:29 PM   #34
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:

*shudder*.....Soy....*shudder*

EDIT: ~kicks the comp~ *poutz* it didn't let me post and I lost the essay I wrote in response. Well, here goes again.

I don't seem to be able to post the whole thing up in one go so I'll post it up seperately [img]smile.gif[/img]

~grynz~ You've blatantly not had much exposure to real chinese food! Practically everything contains soya sauce! Breakfast usually consists of you tiao (kinda like the french eat croissants at breakfast) and soya milk (not the supermarket stuff you get in europe or U.S.A though I like that stuff too) the real stuff made from soya bean powder, lush! ~lix lips~
Old 03-05-2002, 06:30 PM   #35
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:

No, but it really improves the taste. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

Excellent! Thats great to hear! Hey do you have any samples?
Old 03-05-2002, 06:31 PM   #36
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

Then of course there's dou fu (better known as tofu) which is amazing when cooked properly with the correct seasoning! Great with fish or in soup! There's also a kind of tofu "skin" which I adore and can be made into all kinds of dim sum, delicacies *droolz thinking about all this food*

The best would have to be stir fried fresh green soya beans! Gorgeous! They're the only vegetable I can eat a whole plateful of without feeling sick! Then of course there are all the other soya bean derivatives you get as snacks in China like "dou fu gan" which is basically seriously compressed tofu with soya sauce seasoning and is also exceptionally yummy!

Old 03-05-2002, 06:32 PM   #37
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

I think it's just a chinese culture thing. And it must be healthy! Isn't there a statistic somewhere that states that fewer women in china get breast cancer than in europe or america? But that chinese women in europe or U.S.A. have the same chances of getting breast cancer as european or american women? I think it's basically the diet. It's so much easier to be healthy and still eat tons of delicious food in china! There is a great variety of vegetables. Not to mention the great amount of time the Chinese seem to spend studying food

I know because whenever I go back to China, I can eat twice as much food as I eat here (which is no mean feat) and STILL lose fat! The only bad side is the mosquitoes by the rivers ~grumbles~
Old 03-05-2002, 06:34 PM   #38
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

heehee... I'll stop talking about how wonderful Chinese food is now. Not that I'm biased or anything

It's sad but most of the "chinese food" you get in europe and america isn't really chinese food. It's all been slightly altered to take less time to cook and to suit the western style more. It's westernised chinese food.
Old 03-05-2002, 06:36 PM   #39
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

quote:
Originally posted by Epona:

See, what did I say? I give Stealthy's site another 10 minutes of operation before it freezes up completely.
And with singing to boot....

Cant remember the page, either 15, 16, 17, 18, or 19 somebody go look and find it!
Old 03-05-2002, 06:44 PM   #40
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Faux breasts anyone?