Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2001, 06:59 PM   #41
The_ Fur_Cough
Elite Waterdeep Guard

If she don't let you feel, tweak, juggle, weigh, adjust and assess them, well that's her loss. Don't make a tit of yourself over it, make the breast of the situation and work from mammaries, perhaps ask her for an old bra and a new bra and make your own mental (and they would be) notes.

Personally, if I had a knob job I'd be only too happy to let any old floosie have a play about with it, I really don't know what's up with these women.

P.S. Not sure I'd let anyone else dig around up me hooter if I had a nose job though.
Old 11-06-2001, 07:17 PM   #42
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Ronn, since you said an hour away (your in Rockingham right?) was it done in Charlotte? If so do you think you could take another day off and bring her up so I could have a look at them? Hey what the hell I'll even tip her! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Fur Cough, a knob-job here in the States is a ummmm errr BJ (interpret lol) but in any case dont want to see either! Although I hope your getting plenty of the american style errrr knob-jobs in any case! How ya been Fur, havent seen you in awhile? I'll chug one for you RIGHT NOW! Ok did it, another beer down. Your turn.
Old 11-06-2001, 07:18 PM   #43
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

I thought i throw my two cents in. Maybe your wife doesn't want other women undressing themselves in front of you ? Try asking if it be allright if she was there to witness the event so she can see that it isn't anything sexual and if that doesn't work maybe you can ask your wife to make a picture of them so that you're not actually seeing your sister-in-law undress. You can still take a look at the finished product that way.
And if my sister should do something like this and she decided to show them to the entire world, i wouldn't mind. It's her choice. People should respect that. If you ask your sister-in-law and she is willing to show them. Tell it to your wife. Then it would be your sister-in-laws choice and not yours.
Old 11-06-2001, 07:25 PM   #44
Gaelic
Elminster

1. Ii think you should be able to see them under the supervision of your wife.

2. If you would like a comparitive tactile inspection, I think you should leave that to a fellow former soldier. I solomnly volunteer for that duty. A man must serve when called.

3. I, too, love breasts. Thank you.
Old 11-06-2001, 07:40 PM   #45
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by The_ Fur_Cough:

Personally, if I had a knob job I'd be only too happy to let any old floosie have a play about with it, I really don't know what's up with these women.

LOL!! No comment on the "knob job" LOL, like Pauly says, means something different in the US! Ahem.

Anywho, well all women are different ya know. Some are proud, and like to show it! And then there are others that hoard their precious treasures. Kinda like expensive jewelry or China plates, or Crystal wine glasses. Some use them all the time, i.e., showing them off to company regularly, then others like to keep them put away for "special occasions" only. LOL. To each her own!

P.S. Not sure I'd let anyone else dig around up me hooter if I had a nose job though.

LOL, "hooter" also means a different thing in the U.S.! LMAO... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-06-2001, 07:50 PM   #46
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Ronn, since you said an hour away (your in Rockingham right?) was it done in Charlotte? If so do you think you could take another day off and bring her up so I could have a look at them?

It was Charlotte, and we got a DAMN ticket for running a yellow light at one of those photo stop intersections...

*says bad words to himself, not wanting to insult a fellow NC'ers home city*
Old 11-06-2001, 07:56 PM   #47
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Just to point out a fact!

I love my wife, and she is the only woman I want. Beyond that, she beats her sister "hand's down" for looks, attitude,and tits.

I'm just curious, and this thread is "mostly" a joke, but I'm enjoying the opinions, and hoping to see more.

BTW, if you've had a breast augmentation (boob job, knob job, whatever), and would like to share before and after pictures my email is listed...lol.

[ 11-06-2001: Message edited by: Ronn_Bman ]

Old 11-06-2001, 08:21 PM   #48
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:

It was Charlotte, and we got a DAMN ticket for running a yellow light at one of those photo stop intersections...

*says bad words to himself, not wanting to insult a fellow NC'ers home city*

Hey I did that once, lights flashed and everything. But didnt get any ticket [img]smile.gif[/img] 74/Idlewild intersection, kept waiting for the ticket, they must not have got my plate just right [img]tongue.gif[/img] . If your ever this way stop by for a beer, I'm right off 74/Independence blvd. Same goes to Larry and anyone else close!
Old 11-07-2001, 10:02 AM   #49
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
BTW, if you've had a breast augmentation (boob job, knob job, whatever), and would like to share before and after pictures my email is listed...lol.

So is mine!
Old 11-07-2001, 03:24 PM   #50
Gaelic
Elminster

quote:

Excellent point. I am open to that sort of sharing.