Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-08-2001, 11:37 PM   #71
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Thorpsie (my new rp character for this), a 5'4" elf with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, stands guard at Lioness's door, with his long sword and shield drawn in defense of anything that might some his way. 'I must protect My Lady,' he continually mumbles to himself as he strokes his blade on his chain shirt. The torches flicker, casting eerie shadows on the walls, and making Thorpsie jump. A fly lands on the wall, and out of sheer bordome, he swipes at it with his sword, cutting it cleanly in half.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-09-2001, 01:47 AM   #72
Lifetime
Red Dragon

*A shrouded man walks into the court, seeming to be draped in shadows even in the mid-day sun.*

Has this Kingdom any room for a humble spymaster?

*With a simple tug of his cloak, he reveals row after row of poisoned darts across his body*

------------------
No-Name Face
Old 10-09-2001, 02:00 AM   #73
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

I apologize for my absence m'lady, but a mystic portal suddenly appeared and pulled me into a land known as 'Faerun'. I apologize for this but I have arrived now and I offer my services to thee once again.

-Jafin

------------------

Proud Citizen of the United States of America
The Original Arch-Mage of the HADB
Destroyer of the evil Bunnies
Proprietor of the Boogre Bar
The not-so-secret admirer of Lioness
Mage of the Court of Lady Lioness
Old 10-09-2001, 02:02 AM   #74
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Thorpsie, barely able to hold his head up and with his eyelids half closed, slowly tilts his head up and waves hi to Jafin with his longsword. 'I'm sorry, but My Lady is asleep right now, you'll have to *snore*'

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-09-2001, 03:01 AM   #75
Vampire

*** Celestrial Lanterns follow the Darl one as Avatar keep guard at the city gates.***
SSJ4 keep your eye on the dark one and call me if Lady Lioness appears!
Old 10-09-2001, 11:32 AM   #76
Lioness
Jack Burton

*yawn* *Lioness sleepily stumbles out of her room, mumbles G'morning to Thorpsie, and trudges downstairs after Jafin* Good Morning, everyone! (well, whatever)

OOC: Teachers don't realize there is a Shadow King awaiting me and I have to speak with him, before RECESS!

IC: Sir Tuar, you are welcome in this court. We would be glad of your skills in these hard times. Sir Lifetime, you also are welcome, as long as you have no evil intentions and will serve me and my people faithfully. Now, Thorpsie, you may show my visitor in, Avatar and Dreamer, please remain with me, and you too, Thorpsie. The rest of you guard the doors.

OOC: Dreamer, Avatar and you can be co-leaders of my bodyguard, ok?

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
The Lady Lioness of Castle Kerhelm
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe and the Promised Land
Official Restrainer of Table Dancers
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division
Old 10-09-2001, 11:38 AM   #77
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

neb you here ?

because wen you left the ruins wen i arrived
with the rest we see you leave but does it continue or do we retreat ?

------------------
Platinum Wizard of ALSB
Wizard at The Court of Lady Lioness
Protector of All Whats goodwww.clix.to/wave
Old 10-09-2001, 11:40 AM   #78
Lioness
Jack Burton

OOC: Hey waverider. I read the last ghoul page, and I guess you could come back here with Neb, trying to warn me of the Shadow King coming, but when you arrive he's already here. Ok, I gotta go, bb later at lunch or tonight.

------------------

Lil' Angel

[This message has been edited by Lioness (edited 10-09-2001).]
Old 10-09-2001, 11:41 AM   #79
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

ooc so he is here now or what ???? or he is coming now wen we continue
am left behind because i wasnt here the other night

------------------
Platinum Wizard of ALSB
Wizard at The Court of Lady Lioness
Protector of All Whats goodwww.clix.to/wave
Old 10-09-2001, 12:47 PM   #80
Lioness
Jack Burton

OOC: Wavey, I don't know where Neb is, but you don't need to be here all the time. If you come back, read teh posts that have been made while you were gone.

IC: Welcome Lady Tiger! YOu'll excuse me that there are many troubles currently in my hall.

------------------

Lil' Angel