Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-23-2001, 06:05 PM   #1
Debaser

****Possible spoiler*****

I know i'm probably overlooking something, but where do you find Aerie's equipment if she's your NPC romance chick, after curing and reviving her in Temple Ruins. Do you lose all the equipment that she had on, or if not, can someone please tell me where it is?

Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Debaser (edited 10-23-2001).]
Old 10-23-2001, 06:06 PM   #2
Grojlach
Zartan

I believe in Bodhi's room, at some kind of altar...
...Or in one of the other rooms in the last vampire level.

Edit: now I'm unsure myself... I don't think the above is right. I believe she drops everything once she gets kidnapped by Bodhi. So I hope that equipment didn't disappear yet, as is it was laying in the middle of the road...

------------------
Not a member of any clan and is cool with that.
Talk about anything you want at The Elysium.
For online roleplaying, check The Elysium Gaming Project.

[This message has been edited by Grojlach (edited 10-23-2001).]
Old 10-23-2001, 06:11 PM   #3
Debaser

Grojlach......

thanks for the help, man. well, i just went and checked the altar, and it wasn't there...i've looked around the rest of the vampire stronghold, pretty much. i don't remember her having dropped the equipment when she got snagged, but i'm not sure so i'll check there.
i hope all her stuff isn't gone!
Old 10-23-2001, 07:06 PM   #4
andrewas
Harper

i dunno if this is any help ,but every other time when someone get forcibly removed - like when jaheira gets called to the harpers, imoen gets arrested, or ny of them ,there stuff gets crammed into your invertories. i screwed up my romance with jaheira (didnt know xzars quest was a trigger for it) so it didnt effect me, but it should hold true for this as well.

if it dosent then in this instance youve lost it due to a genuine mistake and can therefore justify ShadowKeeping it back in if you want to. as in, you would have taken her stuff (and the bag of holding ensures it would have been possible - does that thing have _any_ limit on it? and so it makes no sense to just let it decay.