Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2001, 04:08 PM   #1
Dragonrat
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi, Agent199:

First of all this is my very first post, so please don't laugh!
Second of all, this is a fabulous game!!
Third of all, this is an even fabulouser forum!! I have gotten many, many tips since I have been perusing your excellent exchange. Anyways, I too had a problem with getting Kerielle to spill the beans about Algamesh.. I actually had the amulet in my possession, and she didn't say anything about it. I only knew that I should be finding out about it from reading this site! So I went back to talk to her again. I believe the key thing here is to ask her about every single key word in your list... eventually you'll trigger Algamesh, but first she has to tell you all about the Snake Temple, the cult, etc. etc. (I just went through my whole list.. time consuming, I know but I eventually got what I wanted.) As far as finding the amulet goes, I can't remember exactly which chest contains it, but my rule of thumb was to open every goldarned chest in the whole crypt. (You never know what important item you might find...) Also, at the beginning I put all my rogue's skill points towards locks and traps.. now all the chests are "easy" or "moderate".
Just an interesting side point... I've actually started the game over by resetting, as I didn't like the way my characters were turning out... I still had my old characters, and deleted them to start some fresh ones.. but I inherited all their stuff! So I now have TWO Kerielle's potions, will soon have two H'thark's lockpicks, etc. Interesting bug. (I do have the patch, by the way.)

Dragonrat
Dragonrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2001, 04:14 PM   #2
Dragonrat
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Okay, I hope you all remembered I asked you not to laugh... I pushed Post New Message instead of Post Reply to agent199...
looooooossserrrr....
does anybody know how to link this thing to their post?

Dragon(sheepish)rat
Dragonrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2001, 04:17 PM   #3
mikeyg123
The Magister

copy and paste the url and put it in ur new message

------------------
"if u dont like sex,.... get out of the kitchen!!!"
mikeyg123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2001, 05:19 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Dragonrat!!!

You'll figure out all the right buttons soon enough! Glad to see you posting!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote