Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2000, 03:08 PM   #1
mike
Welcomed New User

I have been running up and down for hours trying to figure out the lifts in skull castle. There are six levers operating the 12 diffetent lifts and there is a room behind a gate that I can not get to. Please help, I'm getting frustrated. Thanks.
mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2000, 04:26 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Well - I will try to be helpful - I think the vault you mention might be the one you can open with Adrianna's key.

As for the lifts and the levers - do you have a save game before you started messing around with them? Hope so. As I recall doing this area, I entered the first room and flipped all the switches - I don't think I ever needed to mess with those again. Flipping those levers made it possible by JUMPing to get to the area to the west. In the switch room there I flipped all the switches - I try checking through the opening to see if I can tell what has changed - basically I think switching them will allow you to jump to the east area of this whole section. In the switch room on the east, I did this again - you can tell from the opening there if you have switched enough to allow you to get to the north area by just looking out the hole in the wall. All in all, I well as I can recall, I only had to reset maybe one or two switches after having switched them the first time and I could tell they were the right ones by looking out the window. I really hope that is of some help. I was hoping to find the exact arrangement in the strategy guide (which is not worth buying) and what they have is a reprint of the lift maze from the serpent temple - gee thanks - not!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2000, 04:26 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I think there were 12 levers in all - so maybe your problems is that you haven't found the rest yet.

Oh yes - don't forget to find the chest in the alcove under the water in this whole lift maze area!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote