Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-01-2001, 03:20 PM   #1
The Corinthian

Can anyone please tell me where I can find the Gauntlets of Weopon Expertise???
Also are rogue stones important and where can I find them if they are??I think I found a couple and may have sold them inadvertently..wooops .

Old 02-01-2001, 03:36 PM   #2
Larr2

The rogue stones are a very important item to have, as they are like keys that lets you in a certain doorin a certain place that otherwise you could not get in.
There are a few of them around, and you will eventually find another one if you look hard enough. Especially if you haven't gone far in the game. That is as much as I can tell ya without making this a spoiler...if you want a spoiler, then just say so.

Old 02-01-2001, 05:43 PM   #3
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Spoilers:
>
>
>
>
>
The Gau of Weapon Exp is located in Bodhi's dungeon, but it will only be there in Chapter 6 and it's located in the pool of blood of the spike trap room.
>
>
And you get the rogue stone as a reward for one of the major quest in Trademeet. There are other rogue stones in the game but I don't recall the exact location.
Old 02-01-2001, 07:52 PM   #4
The Corinthian

cheers fellas thanks a lot aye .

Old 02-02-2001, 03:32 AM   #5
Hagar

Do I only need a rouge stone to get in, or to get out as well? I tried it with my 12 level party and was beaten to pulp. When I tried to flee fromm there I couldn't. Do I have to beat all the super tough guys in there or do I need a second stone to get out as well?

Old 02-02-2001, 04:05 AM   #6
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Hagar, afraid that room is do-or-die. You've actually been teleported someplace else, you're no longer in Amn. Rogue stones are used in the gemjump spell which is what brought you there in the first place.

There are certain activities that you need to complete to get out of that room. The first of those activities involves killing everyone in that room.
Old 02-02-2001, 07:12 AM   #7
Hagar

Uuuupps. Thanks for the good advice, Memnoch. Good as usual
I think I come back some times later.