Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2001, 04:15 PM   #11
Istaron
Banned User

quote:
Originally posted by 250:
I am in a time that I am taking a break away from her. I was trying every thing there is to push her out of my mind. Yet, there are just simply too many things, things I did for her and with her. Moments we spent together, wonderful or terrible.

Then this email came to me, from Amazon.com It was an email asking me to write a feedback about one of the books I ordered for myself "Allies in Healing" At that moment, I couldn't tell whether i should cry or just let it go. That is a living prove of the way I love her.

It is interesting why we love the people we love, even though they break our hearts or hurt us over and over. I still love her, if not much more than before. I always thought that by requesting nothing from her, I might gain her acceptence. That is not the case. I wonder what I did wrong, I wonder if I am just simply not good enough, or maybe the way I love her is not apropriate. But I can manage it, you know? I can love her as a sister, a friend, or just someone I simply love. then why push me away?

I "have been a good person" to her, she said. so that is the reason why I should go away, because she "doesnt deserve" me. How pitiful those words sound at her moment of weakness, I almost felt sorry for her. I realized that it is herself creating her own misery. How sorry is that when someone cannot enjoy another's love? It is funny that it somehow adds spices for I couldn't help but to feel the need to love her more. To drive away her pains.

But I cannot, it is all up to her to let it go.

I want to cry, but I cannot bring tears out. They came to my eyelids, then was forced back. I dont know, I feel so supressed. I know I am hurting, I dont feel it even though I know it is there, somewhere deep down.

I am tired

P.S.

what does WH stand for? it is a DVD store's name...
why? her xmas present... lol, alright, I am just asking...

She doesn't like you´cause you are ugly and have a smal dick.
Old 12-12-2001, 04:24 PM   #12
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

quote:
Originally posted by Istaron:

Istaron! OUCH!

Do you always display this level of empathy?
Old 12-12-2001, 04:36 PM   #13
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:

Show some sympathy Istaron! Try giving some advice or something! You might have meant it as a joke, but it isn't really a funny situation.....
Old 12-12-2001, 04:40 PM   #14
Istaron
Banned User

One shoudln't whine like some woman! Be a man, spit in your fist and drink ALOT of beer!
Come on, what do you think is most fun; Watching NHL with the guys, or doing spinning with your girl?

Breaking up is probally THE BEST THING that can happen!

Are you guys satysfies now?
Old 12-12-2001, 04:46 PM   #15
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

quote:
One shoudln't whine like some woman! Be a man, spit in your fist and drink ALOT of beer!
Come on, what do you think is most fun; Watching NHL with the guys, or doing spinning with your girl?

Personally, I like to get in a little bit of both! But that's not the point. I do agree that breaking up right now is the best thing for him. What he doesn't need is someone knocking him down any lower with crass comments.
Old 12-12-2001, 05:42 PM   #16
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

quote:

That was uncalled for, Istaron. Consider yourself warned. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

-Sazerac
Old 12-12-2001, 06:42 PM   #17
Djinn Raffo
Ra

250 its not you that she has to accept...its herself. Only then can she accept your love. She said she doesnt deserve you. So by that train of thought i am thinking that she hates herself. Who doesnt?

Recently my sweetie gave me good advice on this.

Well even if she hates herself...she has to accept that others love her. The sooner she can accept this the sooner she will be able to just be herself.
Old 12-12-2001, 07:27 PM   #18
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

quote:

Don't you think you are being a bit harsh Istaron?

Reality Show Recaps
Old 12-12-2001, 09:47 PM   #19
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Istron...

if I am not so civilized right now, I'd call you ... whatever

■■■■■■■ moron, I've seen those everywhere

and everyone else, thanks a lot, I appreciate all your helps.

sometimes friendship can survive where love cannot. i am not going to help her until she wants to help herself. in the mean while, my work to is to learn to seperate problems and responsibilities, and learn to find balance between giving and taking care myself. and constructive ways to protect my own feelings, ways to fulfill my own needs

behind her bars, is a good girl as wonderful as anyone I know of. it is not a matter of who deserves whom, but rather, I am here because I still have hope, not hope that she may realize me, but I hope she may realize her own worth.

ask too much of her is extreme, to leave is another extreme. there is not much to "break up" between me and her, we were never boy friend and girl friend. but dont worry, I am not going back just yet. I need some time to think things and consider truely why do I intend to stay

I read the book, list a lis of your personal needs, and try to fulfill them from sources other than the person you love:

say for example:
I need help with my paper
I want companionship
I want affection
I want to be close to someone
I want to travel with somone

come to think of it, the reason why I felt so hurt is because I am trying to place all those needs on her, while she is clearly incapable fo giving

subconciously, I am sending a message

"I love you, so give me this"

she has been freaked out by this logic for all her life. I can do most of these things with friends, not her.

I admit I have a lot grow up to do.

then here is the hard question
If I dont want anything in return, why do I love her?
I am trying very hard to seperate things that is not her, and her real self. I guess I love her, for that real person she is

having all these said and done, it is up her to open up and let me in. my best bet is to stay away until then. I would feel sorry for her if she shut herself off. moan for her. I didnt lose anything
Old 12-12-2001, 10:18 PM   #20
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

250, maybe you need a break. Maybe SHE needs a break? You've been pretty intense there, my friend! I needed one in my own current relationship, so I can really understand that! Things will settle down eventually. BUT you must always be prepared for them to settle out differently than you might like...not fun, but a fact of life!

CB