Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2001, 04:06 AM   #21
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:

I agree! Moiraine, you can't leave! WE HAVE A CONTRACT!! Seriously.. please email me if you want to talk or something..

PS: I am thinking of just making a 'At War' forum or something like that in the upgrade, so it will keep all those posts over there.. I am kinda getting sick of them too.. but we ARE at war, I understand.. good idea? or not?

At War? wait wait wait a sec, clan war? or war against Taliban?

good idea though, either one.
Old 10-10-2001, 04:06 AM   #22
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Moiraine, I am one of those newcomers, and as one I want to say DON'T GO!!!

I too, have thought about leaving. I am even one who has said that I support a seperate place to post serious threads! However, though I am new, and I don't always agree with everyone, I still feel that I have found a home here, and I refuse to be driven from it!

You've been here much longer than me and I say, DON'T BE DRIVEN FROM YOUR HOME!!!!!!

Even in the short time that I've been here, I've noticed that things come in waves. I take no offense to your statements on newcomers. I am! Don't let my or anyone else's opinions push you from here! After all, some of us DO still know how to have fun occasionally!

(besides, if you're not here, who will be the one to voice your opinions? Will you really give that satisfaction? We need everyone's view!)

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

"I've had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America's the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I'm proud of America, I'm proud of our people, and I'm gonna prove it. We're American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I'm getting a little ticked off...go ta ****"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)

[This message has been edited by Liliara (edited 10-10-2001).]

Old 10-10-2001, 04:26 AM   #23
BladeMaster

Moiraine please don't go. I just get back into a some what regular posting here and you are leaving. I just ignore the serious discussion threads because it just adds to what is happening to me on my board. kiwidoc and myself pretty much stayed away from here because we felt that we were not wanted here anymore but we found out differently so please stay. I am one of the old members also. I first signed up in Sept 2000 but before then I just lurked. This board would not be the same without you.

------------------

Old 10-10-2001, 04:37 AM   #24
Donut
Jack Burton

Okay - so here's a thread I definitely didn't need to see today.

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Don't mention the score - I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it!
Old 10-10-2001, 05:53 AM   #25
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

i dont mind you leaving this forum Moraine as long as you promise to come back here (if possible, the minute you left the board)

------------------
Revived I Am to hunt this world... Banish ye evil or face my wrath...
Old 10-10-2001, 06:03 AM   #26
Drake
Baaz Draconian

I know my voice must be but a wisper when compares to all the shouts around here but I shall say my voice anyway so...PLEASE DON'T GO!!! please please please please don't go. I only hope you hear this voice and and do as it asks.

------------------

Drake A.K.A. bocaj A.K.A MR.Drake
the HADB thug and keeper of Neil
Old 10-10-2001, 06:19 AM   #27
Epona
Zartan

Moiraine, please don't go!
I never told you this, but when I was a lurker, it was reading YOUR posts that made me decide to take the plunge and start posting. I had been worried about being accepted (I thought most gaming fora were teenage male dominated), but seeing you having fun and fitting in, being friends, made me decide this was a place I could be too.
You are so warm-hearted and generous (I still have the postcard you sent me from Nancy). You are one of those who makes Ironworks the wonderful place it is.

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Proud winner of the 'Most Useless Post 250 Has Ever Seen' Award 2001. "I'd just like to thank my friends and family, without whom none of this would have been possible..."
Old 10-10-2001, 07:45 AM   #28
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

let me add my voice to all the others, lady M. stick around, lurk for a while, say hi when you feel up to it again - besides, you can't go until i have sent you your thing back for sending me yorick's cd's, cause i don't have your snail mail any more

------------------
Amanda's Dad

Official Pin-Up Girl Evaluator/Massager of the O.L.D. C.O.O.T.S. Clan
To Err is Human To Forgive Divine, However Neither is U.S. Marine Corps Policy.
Old 10-10-2001, 08:56 AM   #29
Vampire

Time for Avatar's emotional speech:

"I don't have long to say the things I want to say. Moridine, i don't know you as well as many others, since I've only been here for 6 months. But leaving the forum because of the recent events is not the way to carry on. (this speech is going down the hill because someone keeps looking at my screen )
Moridine, I think we can all make an effort to turn back our prejudices for you!
Lets' all make Ironworks a more cherry place "

------------------
Old 10-10-2001, 01:07 PM   #30
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Don't worry, she will be back ... and if I have to knock her unconscious and drag her back here !

------------------
So long !

R³ aka "The Ramonster"(thanks Sir Tainly) - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks - equally proud to be Moiraine's "permanent advocate" !

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !