Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2001, 06:13 PM   #241
Tancred
White Dragon

OOC: Port Blacksand. Oh, sod...
Old 06-22-2001, 06:20 PM   #242
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye got a little distracted halfway towards the horticultural section of the bar. Hey, Tancred, I think you have a full house there. You might actually be able to win back your socks. LOL. BTW, how come Karnas has most of your stuff? Wah! You're drooling on my chair! Can someone come and clean up all this green slime oozing from this being's mouth?!

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 06-22-2001, 09:54 PM   #243
Encard
Quintesson

Three the cards suddenly turn into Demon Princes and attack! The appears in the Throne of Blood appears in the corner, and is sat on by Encard, who begins to launch spells at the angry Demon Princes.

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!
:1drgat1:
Old 06-23-2001, 04:05 AM   #244
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
I'm glad you're familiar with it, Tancred, because when I land it'll be in Port Blacksand (snigger!!!)

What about Orb you know the neighbour planet, we going there?

------------------
"So why should I worship you Tiax?"
"Well Sigmar, I am Tiax the chosen one of Cyric, destined to ascend, I shall rule all!"
"Do you know you have a duck on your head?"
"Duck what duck......ahhhhhhhh!"
Old 06-23-2001, 08:40 AM   #245
Lord Shield

The only sources I have for Orb are Talisman of Death
And Way of the Ninja

On the other hand, I have ALL the FF sources for Titan
Including a timeline downloaded from their website

(Been using this in my campaign on Titan)

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-23-2001, 10:57 AM   #246
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Uh, would someone mind telling me when we are going to land? I get landing sickness sometimes. ^_^;; Are we just going to orbit the planet, or what? Lets get this overwith!

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 06-23-2001, 12:32 PM   #247
Melusine
Dracolisk

OOC
Sorry Skye...Shieldy babes is not there at the moment, and he's the one telling the story
He'll be on later tonight though... YAY! Very curious about our new destination!

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, the LH, the HADB and the SPAE(Society for the Prevention of Acronym Extinction) &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-23-2001, 01:36 PM   #248
Lord Shield

What the hell - I can't put it off any longer
Titan is the source world for most of the Fighting Fantasy books. I could cover all the history but it’s not too relevant to the Bar thread

We have landed in Port Blacksand – also known as the City of Thieves – a more wretched hive of scum and villainy does not exist on Titan – it is ruled by the Tyrant Lord Azzur – for those of you wanting to smack him, don’t – he uses living doubles a lot of the time, and the City Guard is comprised of Trolls wearing chain mail and using halberds. His elite guard are human, so is the captain of the city guard – the trolls fear him.

He is also the captain of the pirate ship “The Face of Chaos” – he is always wrapped up turkish-style clothing. The one person to have seen him naked (apart from his holy man – he is a Priest of the God of Storms (Sukh to good people, Kukulak to evil)

There are pixies, dwarves, elves, Lizardines, trolls, orcs, goblins, humans and all-sorts living in Port Blacksand
The decent to Titan is worrying for some - Skye really SHOULDN't have looked out of the window - the atmosphere is not helped much with Lord Shield messing about going "Ack! Ack! Ack! Ack! Ack! " out the window at imaginary flying things
There is a resounding crash and bump - hope nobody had curry or it' come back up again. People mill about in the filthy streets outside, looking at the building with interest. A pair of armoured troll nervously step in - "OK! WHO SAID YOU COULD SQUASH THE LOCAL TAVERN!"

------------------

Old 06-23-2001, 01:52 PM   #249
Melusine
Dracolisk

D*mn!!!
OK, let's just stay calm people, calmth is what we need right now....
~Mel looks worriedly at the armoured trolls looming over the little group of Bar veterans~ ~gulp~ ...Right....um, OK folks, we need a smooth talker here...someone to um...e-explain, explain why we um...crashed on top of the Tavern. In a small voice: "Somehow I have a feeling that wedgies won't get us out of this one..."

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, the LH, the HADB and the SPAE(Society for the Prevention of Acronym Extinction) &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-23-2001, 02:35 PM   #250
Lord Shield

Lord Thought strides up to the trolls "We crash-landed on a tavern?"
"That's right - the Black Lobster Tavern and you are under arrest"
"Oh!" says Fortuna, "is dropping taverns on buildings against the law here then?"
The Trolls scratch their heads. The first one says "well, actually, I don't think I've heard of that law"
"Of coure not", says Fortuna, " that's because it's acceptable behaviour. How else can you progress? Would you like a beer?"
The trolls are confused but understand beer and go for some
Then the door springs open. Several filthy humans with scars and scimitars wander in. "The hell with you - what have you done with our pub? You've gone and squashed Captain Saemon and his crew" - the pirates all draw their sword

------------------

[This message has been edited by Lord Shield (edited 06-23-2001).]