Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2001, 06:16 PM   #211
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

In the Rikarda post, you mention Wah's website address. It doesnt work. It says that that site doesnt exist. Is Lord Shield still here, or did he fall asleep, watching us beat eachother up?

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 06-21-2001, 06:21 PM   #212
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Nah... I use a much better tactic for defeating that pesky Arch Lich Wah... you haven't met her yet, but she is my Life's work, my finest Creation....she is.........RIKARDA!!!
She is the one weak spot in that cunning fiend's defenses...
to read more about her, go here <---------

Well, that said, I think I will take you up on that squid offer... yummmy!
Yes, Jabidas, why don't you join us? And maybe Tancred and Karnas can find an appetite for some fried eight-legged squishy things?
We could all play Wedgie-poker with Tancred's pack of cards (same as strip poker only the loser gets wedgied )
And of course I need Lord Thought here next to me... I have missed him, we've only been reunited recently

OK I am just quoting this to find out to what link you are referring. I never said anything about Wah's website, I don't know where you got that idea?
So then, do you mean the link to which I put an arrow in the quote? because that one works for me...

I think Lord Shield might have sneaked out to get some sleep...~pout~
Don't try anything cheeky though he *is* the owner of the place

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-21-2001, 06:31 PM   #213
Tancred
White Dragon

Enticed by all the invitations, Tancred - his sword in tow - wanders over to the great Mooting Table at the centre of the bar. Donning a fetching dealer's cap and pausing only to prop Karnas up in a chair, Tancred begins shuffling his deck of blessed cards.
"Fantastic cards, these," says the Paladin. Onlookers see each card is a wafer-thin sliver of crystal, inset with coloured pieces of glass to create the picture upon the card - a dragon, a king, a mage and so on. Asides that, the suits are the same; and, naturally, each card isn't transparent. "Got them down some old Dwarf hold; third secret door on the right, just past the dragon and those ogreling things. Remember, Karnas?"
"I remember the dragon. We ran away, didn't we?"
"I like to think of it as a tactical withdrawl."
"It's been two years..."
"And we've been tactically withdrawing all the time. Now, what's the game folks?"
Tancred waits for a reply while absent-mindedly chewing on some fried sqvid.

[This message has been edited by Tancred (edited 06-21-2001).]
Old 06-21-2001, 06:43 PM   #214
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

If you go to "here" mel, at the place where "here" links to will mention Wah and his website, but it isn't the right address or somethin, cuz it says that it doesn't exist. Nice of you to join us, Tancred. You too, Karnas. Maybe you'd like to tell us some of the adventures you've had? I luv adventure stories- especially if they're true. ^_~* I think Wah fell asleep with our boring talk, so you can just push him off his chair and take his. Where is that order of kalamari I asked for?

------------------
Quote:
My Website!
Old 06-21-2001, 06:51 PM   #215
BladeMaster

OCC
Hey Melusine. She is talking about this link - www.geocities.com/flamereaver/Home.html

IC

*Everyone hears a dwarf bellowing down the stairs*

"Shut up. Tess and myself are trying to get some sleep"

~whispers under his breath~ No respect for people who are trying to sleep

------------------
Clod ior, angor gwlad
(The fame of the ruler is the anchor of the land.)

Ard-righ Arthur Pendreic
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

Old 06-21-2001, 07:00 PM   #216
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Thank you for helpin me tell mel what the heck I'm talking about! what have you and tess been up to? *raises eyebrow*

------------------
Quote:
My Website!
Old 06-21-2001, 07:28 PM   #217
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Ditl: I have to make a decision: Either to go lichy, or to stay mortal.
A horrid bolted and arrowed to death wizard, says with a wail: I........ Need.... to have..... lich potion before i perish..... technically, i would die and be lichy the very second..........YOU MUST SAVE ME FROM HIS DRUEGAR!
Ditl, being a chosen of Merrshaulk, uses HIS potion of lichy becominess, transfers it into mist, and hurls is at the dying wizard. An eerie dark black/light ble arura surrounds the wizard...... Then, he transforms! I

Wizard: I AM MORATUL!
But, Im only a fledgling lich, so i must bow to the Arch One..... Oh, Arch One, TEACH ME!

------------------
Will the real cheesy lich stop using timestop, stop using time stop, YEAH BABY! :1diablo:

Old 06-21-2001, 07:36 PM   #218
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Neb sits down on a chair and tries to keep awake(He hasn't slept once since he entered the Bar), but fails utterly, he is soon deep in sleep(In fact he is so deep in sleep that even pain can't wake him).

Kivan is already happily sleeping upstairs in his room.

Tiax is sleeping under a table.

Razzen is sleeping because he tried to steal some food from the kitchen and then got K.O.'ed by the cook.
Old 06-21-2001, 07:46 PM   #219
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Moratul: Im actually Turos, an avid magi which can use lvl 9 quite fluently.
I need books..... I want to be an Arch Lich!
suddenly, a LARGE book is in Turos's hands,
Turos: You must be wondering where i got this Book Of Magic Lvl. 10+? I found it in the back.
You dont mind if i build my lair in the cellar, do you?
You notice you see me going in the back, and chucking books on the floor, some reading Yes, I AM A LICH by Richard Simmons, and Mastery of the Dead and Other Necromantic practices.
Turos: Dont worry, I'll pay for the 50+ books i find.
you see a HUGE bag of gold, like holding more than 500,000 gold. Now, ive gave enough money, can i go into the Restricted section guarded by two planatars Please? Pretty Please?

Old 06-21-2001, 08:05 PM   #220
Encard
Quintesson

Bob sulks, and then flies away after being ignored for so long. The 7 Wizards of Unpleasantness suddenly teleport 50 komikazi kobolds into the Bar, which proceed to buy drinks. Then they all explode. Bad things happen... Then, a score more of them are teleported in, and explode, and then another score... This is being severely damaging to the furniture...
Encard: Maybe it would be a good idea to get them before --oh, wait too late, half the drinks HAVE already burst... Maybe it would be a good idea to hunt them down and make them pay for that... Pay in blood... Yessssssss......

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!
:1drgat1: