Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-10-2002, 12:37 AM   #1161
Krishach
Drow Warrior

To quote the clones of Quinn from Sealab 2021, Episode: Radio Free, "My(My) God(God)"

I'm gone for a day or two, and LOOK WHAT HAPPENS! Well, I for one, FRICKIN' LOVE SPAM(not the meat, mind you)! I love Sealab 2021 also, but that's off topic. Of course, the topic is spam, so it's not really off topic. 'Yamsayin'? Annnnnnnnyway, werd up to my hizome dawgs, yo. But not really, cause I don't do the Ebonics thing. Can you believe they used to teach Ebonics as a language for a year or so? That's craaaaay-zeee. It'd be a pretty funny class though. "Alright kids, all together now, 'Dayum bith, you stupid fly'."

So, it's midnight, and I can tell you that work sucks. A novel idea, eh? For those who don't have a job yet, DON'T GET ONE. Just steal and live a life of non-workness. Which reminds me, me and my friend, after getting tickets the same day, have decided to drive the speed limit, ALL THE TIME. It's great, people get so pissed off, and we aren't doing anything wrong! It's especially great when we are both coming from somewhere, and I take one lane, and he takes the other, and we cut a swath of speed-limitness destruction! MUAHAHAH! None of those speeders can get past us, RAR! One time, I was in the car with my friend, and these guys finally got past us and pulled up beside and wanted us to pull off the road with them! What bastards. Makes me wanna Musou 'em in the face.

Musou you ask? Ahh, it's from Dynasty Warriors, more notably Dynasty Warriors 3, which is 10x^nth better than the others. See, you're a general dude, and it's kind of like a fighting game with combos and stuff, but you're on a huge battlefield, and you have body guards, and you have to defeat the other army and other generals. The things is, the other generals are playable characters also! It's so awesome! There's a story mode where it's like a military campaign, and you can get four kinds of weapon for each character, which there are like 30+ chars, 3 weapons being magic weapons that can have several random stats on them when you find them, and the fourth being a unique item with set stats and possibly an element(it's really hard to get the fourth weapon though). The guy I like is Gan Ning, he has a huge sword like Cloud Strife from FF7(of course, I'm sure everyone has played that game).

Except, I never did play FF7. I actually just borrowed my friend's PlayStation and FF7 a couple days ago so I could finally play it. I know, I'm so deprived. Some say it's the best ever, but after playing FF3(American), I'm not so sure. I just got to Wall Market and dressed Cloud up like a women to save Tifa. It's pretty cool so far, Barrett's hilarious with all his profanity. There needs to be more games out for GameCube, which was the console I bought. Resident Evil just came out, and I really want to get it. It has lots of new stuff from the original one on PlayStation, and awesome graphics. And later on... *drool*... Wrestlemania X8 on June 11th... *drool again*... then November, Metroid Prime!!! WOOO!!! Some other notables: Phantasy Star Online, Rune, Zelda, Star Fox Adventures... I hope they make an Earthbound and Super Mario RPG for GameCube... *superior droolage*... That would be so awesome. I love Super Mario RPG, though there were two items I could never get. Both you had to get by jumping a certain amount of times with Mario's Super Jump. Jumping 30 times got you the Attack Scarf, and 100 times(!!!!!!) got you the Super Suit... *sigh*... I'll never get those...

Oh, also a warning to all those in high school: AP classes suck! May 16th I have to take an AP Chemistry exam... I dread that sooooo much. Our teacher was pregnant and had her baby half-way into the year, so we got a sub who couldn't teach it that well. Weeellll, she is also pregnant, and had to leave for bedrest a week ago, so now we have a sub for our sub who knows NOTHING about Chemistry, and we have a huge exam. Not to mention, our original teacher doesn't care about how we do anymore, she never comes in for her AP classes like she said she would, but she goes to the track meets! I mean, damn, she's known us longer than she's known that baby! WE NEED HELP! GAAAAH! At least our first sub comes in and tries to help us out, but our whole AP class is doomed. We're all gonna fail. And then next year, I have AP Physics and AP Calculus! Wtf was I thinking?! Or was I even thinking at all? When I think of what I thought back then, I'm appalled(Did I spell that right? Good thing I'm not going into AP English...)

Rofl, my friend got me this birthday card the other day, it has to be one of the funniest things I've seen:
"Roses are red, violets are blue, sometimes I like to drink from the toilet."
And the best part is, my birthday isn't for a few more months! ROFL!

So, my message to you is, don't spam, because it's bad. Ribidipdabit(that's what Falco says in Starfox for SNES).

- Krishach

P.S. I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything I thought it could be. Yea, you see that? Yea, I'm glowing, most people can't do that. Oh, oh you want some, you want some of the glowing? Your soul, I'm like so totally going to chew on it and floss with your spirit. I read that somewhere, but I'll do it. This is the balloon stage, I'm solo on this one. Just as long as you don't mess with my stash.... mustache!

7|-|1s s[]D4/\/\ |-|45 b33/\/ |3|20|_|6|-|7 70 j00 |3y:

K®¿§Ħǻ©Ħ

c|_|z |-|3 |20xx0|2z j00 |30xx0|2z. plz sux now. omg, pwned, kthnx bye.

What I have in my heart, I'll take to my grave.
Old 05-10-2002, 12:43 AM   #1162
Beltazar
Zhentarim Guard

God, quit spamming, this look like a spamming thread to you?!
[img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img] !!! PH34R M3!!!
Old 05-10-2002, 12:58 AM   #1163
Campino

Holy cow,what is this??Have i been away THAT long??
Old 05-10-2002, 01:54 AM   #1164
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

whaaaaaaat is this?
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 05-10-2002, 02:01 AM   #1165
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Quote:
Originally posted by Campino:
Holy cow,what is this??Have i been away THAT long??
Quote:
Originally posted by Scholarcs:
whaaaaaaat is this?
the biggest, baddest, meanest spam thread ever! - would you like some raspberry licorice to wash it down? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2002, 02:07 AM   #1166
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

Did someone say [img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img] ?
Mmmm, I love [img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img] especially lightly fried and with nutter & toast... yum!
Old 05-10-2002, 02:14 AM   #1167
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

This is a BIG thread
Old 05-10-2002, 02:14 AM   #1168
lroyo

Alright, I wasn't going to do this but bugger it!!!!!! This is where the action is so I'm in. Let's SPAM!!!!

Old 05-10-2002, 02:15 AM   #1169
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Im taking that this is a spam thread from a brief look through it ? :sapm3:
Old 05-10-2002, 02:15 AM   #1170
lroyo

Quote:
Originally posted by Glorfindel:
This is a BIG thread
I'd go as far as to say "This is the BIGGEST thread!!!!!"