Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-05-2003, 10:01 AM   #31
Davros
Takhisis Follower

I just have to add that the music for the Kangaxx fight is the best music I have come across in the whole game - a guy could get addicted to listening to it
Old 08-05-2003, 10:12 AM   #32
Donut
Jack Burton

You could never know what it's like
Your blood like water freezes just like ice
And there's a cold lonely light that shines from you
You'll wind up like the wreck you hid behind that mask you use

And did you think, you fool, you'd ever win
Well look at me, I'm coming back again
I got a taste of Davros in a simple way
And if you need to know while I'm still standing you'll just fade away

Don't you know I'm still Kangaxx better than I've ever been
Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little King
I'm still Kangaxx after all this time
Picking up the pieces of your flesh without you on my mind

I'm still Kangaxx yeah yeah yeah
I'm still Kangaxx yeah yeah yeah
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 08-05-2003, 10:28 AM   #33
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Apologies to Elton John, but I like your version better Donut .

Well round 8 was a charm :

In Davros we trusted
The room has been dusted
Kangaxx is custard
No swords got rusted
No bodies busted
Donut's disgusted
Amen
Old 08-05-2003, 10:42 AM   #34
daan
Silver Dragon

Now start downloading Improved Kangaxx if you dare [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-05-2003, 06:22 PM   #35
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by andrewas:
quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
pardon me for asking but who's Kangaxx ?
To avoid spoiling too much, Ill just say kangaxx is very powerful, very hostile, and completely impossible to kill using conventional tactics.
[/QUOTE]when see I name Kangaxx I thought it was a Kangaroo name.
Old 08-05-2003, 06:28 PM   #36
andrewas
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:

How do I free someone from imprisonment? Looks like he will make it to round 8 after all. Even an elephant can be eaten one bite at a time [img]smile.gif[/img]
You cast freedom. Which is a level 9 spell that you wont be able to cast for a while, and you cant get a scroll for a few chapters yet anyway.
Old 08-06-2003, 04:40 AM   #37
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by andrewas:
quote:

How do I free someone from imprisonment? Looks like he will make it to round 8 after all. Even an elephant can be eaten one bite at a time [img]smile.gif[/img]
You cast freedom. Which is a level 9 spell that you wont be able to cast for a while, and you cant get a scroll for a few chapters yet anyway. [/QUOTE]Thats for the info - well I reloaded and got him in round 8 and the only imprisoned was my Aerial Servant and one of the fire elementals [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-06-2003, 05:31 AM   #38
Kaltia
Jack Burton

If you don't free them, they stay on your summoned creature limit (meaning you can only summon three, not five, creatures).

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-06-2003, 10:19 AM   #39
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
No proof as such Claude [img]smile.gif[/img] - but this time in Round 7 I have the Ring of Gaxx - only problem is that again with his last vengeful blow the nasty smegger imprisoned Keldorn and Carsomyr . Now if it was Korgan well that wouldn't have mattered so much - although he is carrying the stuff for Crom Feyr.

How do I free someone from imprisonment? Looks like he will make it to round 8 after all. Even an elephant can be eaten one bite at a time
You took SEVEN times to beat Kangaxx?!? [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

How crap are you!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Your performance is akin to that of the Brisbane Lions when they get HAMMERED by the Swannies this week old son - Kangaxx will be like a puffball by comparison. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Seriously, not too bad an effort considering that you had NO spoiler info at all. Maybe you should have followed double-donut-seven's advice - if you walk up with him with NO armor and just hit him with your bare fists it makes you invulnerable to his imprisonment spell.

As for Keldorn, who needs a do-gooder like him anyway. In any case, your dilemma of who to leave on the way to Spellhold has just been resolved - Ao works in mysterious ways.

Old 08-06-2003, 11:44 AM   #40
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
You took SEVEN times to beat Kangaxx?!? [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

How crap are you!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Your performance is akin to that of the Brisbane Lions when they get HAMMERED by the Swannies this week old son - Kangaxx will be like a puffball by comparison.

Seriously, not too bad an effort considering that you had NO spoiler info at all. Maybe you should have followed double-donut-seven's advice - if you walk up with him with NO armor and just hit him with your bare fists it makes you invulnerable to his imprisonment spell.

As for Keldorn, who needs a do-gooder like him anyway. In any case, your dilemma of who to leave on the way to Spellhold has just been resolved - Ao works in mysterious ways.
No flaming geenie sir - I still have that problem of who to leave behind for Spellhold cos I reloaded and did it again [img]smile.gif[/img]

Getting a bit ahead of yourself aren;t you old boy - the mighty Brissie Lions don;t kick snot out of the insipid Swannies till round 20. It's only round 19 this weekend - short term memory always seems to be the forst to go - so sad to see it happen in one so young .