Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-03-2001, 09:53 AM   #11
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

My wife would be my first choice...both as the person I love most and best friend...after her, it is a difficult choice. There are many people with certain qualities I admire, but none with them all! I guess, anybody who followed their dreams no matter what the cost...you only go around once and you might as well do what you wish to do!

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Bossman of Better Funny Stuff.....of the Laughing Hyenas!
Old 10-03-2001, 09:54 AM   #12
Link
Jack Burton

*shouts* "AZZIE IS IN LOVE WITH...."
Azurewolf stops him from saying the name.
No seriously Azzie:
OUCH!! That's sort of a problem is it? There's some sort of hate between those two countries, isn't there?

------------------
I am committed to restore your faith in extreme violence...

Link
Overlord Executioner, Slayer of Fluffed Beings
Member of Clan HADB
Supreme Warrior of Myst
Official Entertainer in Cloudy's Cafe
Old 10-03-2001, 10:02 AM   #13
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
*shouts* "AZZIE IS IN LOVE WITH...."
Azurewolf stops him from saying the name.
No seriously Azzie:
OUCH!! That's sort of a problem is it? There's some sort of hate between those two countries, isn't there?

Dont you go repeating that now

Na there is jokes between the 2 countries but not hate. The real annoying thing was tho that she split up with her b/f about a week before I left to come live in aussie. Why couldnt it have been sooner so I could at least have a couple of weeks to have gotten to know her better?

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.
Old 10-03-2001, 10:06 AM   #14
Link
Jack Burton

That can be arranged! *picks up phone and dials her number*
"Hello?"
"Yes this is Link speaking, a friend of Adam"
"Uh.. yes?"
"You know Adam well?"
"Uh... what's this all about?"
"Well, Adam likes you very much, so.."
"....." (remains speechless)

You can guess what happens next. In no time they marry, get five kids, a dog, and a Space Wagon and emigrate to the North Pole

------------------
I am committed to restore your faith in extreme violence...

Link
Overlord Executioner, Slayer of Fluffed Beings
Member of Clan HADB
Supreme Warrior of Myst
Official Entertainer in Cloudy's Cafe
Old 10-03-2001, 10:19 AM   #15
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
That can be arranged! *picks up phone and dials her number*
"Hello?"
"Yes this is Link speaking, a friend of Adam"
"Uh.. yes?"
"You know Adam well?"
"Uh... what's this all about?"
"Well, Adam likes you very much, so.."
"....." (remains speechless)

You can guess what happens next. In no time they marry, get five kids, a dog, and a Space Wagon and emigrate to the North Pole

Ah if only it were so easy

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.
Old 10-03-2001, 10:22 AM   #16
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Me, Myself and I... seriously. I comforted myself, I was the one who told myself not to kill myself, I was the one who calmed myself at times when I was about to pop, I was the one who told me to cry when problems overwhelm, I was the one who hugged myself despite my imperfections, I was the one who put myself to sleep, I was the one who is very concerned about his grades, I was the one who trusted myself. I was the one who said to keep your mouth shut, I was the one who told myself that my friends are traitors, I was the one who said that I the girl I love is not for me and I did mess up.

It was me. Was there a friend here where i live in gives a s***? Nope. All they would say is blahblah blah...

Only friend who really was there and gave a damn.. even if not all the time, is Nico, which is CaoBoi in this forum.

------------------

Chaotic Cavalier of ALSB, protector of the Innocent, slayer of the mad...
Old 10-03-2001, 11:22 AM   #17
Vampire

My only true love called Sarah Ducker. I haven't seen her for over 3 years now. I never did tell her how I felt though she might have suspected it. I'm really sad...

------------------
Old 10-03-2001, 11:26 AM   #18
www.cffl.com

Ok thee is a girl that lives next tome and if she doen find out that i do it doesnt really matter bcuz even if she does see her name thre are a million ppl with the same name as hr so yes. fancy girl living next to you? Only sh is not fancy and not right next door to me. But yes Megan.

I kind of got the same prob as azzie, i moved from NY to NC and i had a girl there too.

------------------

HADB Clan Rulz

[This message has been edited by www.cffl.com (edited 10-03-2001).]

Old 10-03-2001, 11:55 AM   #19
tracey
Manshoon

bahamut. you need to get out more and meet some of the wonderful people that live in the world. you could also start a thread for problem sharing/caring. it's helpful to chat about problems with 'virtual friends' (i say this as i don't know most of you in the flesh and those i do i know too well!!! )

it's excellent to rely on yourself but not, i fear, too much fun. i hope that the bad times you've gone through are over and that you're happier and healthier now?

my fave person is oooooooo, well now, my sister and my boyfriend. and my best friends, jane and tamsin and marie and henry. oh. that's too many really. well it'll have to be my boyfriend then as he provides good conversation, emotional closeness, love and acceptance and kisses and 'things'...... it's also good to see the future and the ongoing joy of discovery and renewal, familiarity and experimentation. (shall we paint or cook?)

------------------
offended mistress of the illuminati
Old 10-03-2001, 12:21 PM   #20
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
Me, Myself and I... seriously. I comforted myself, I was the one who told myself not to kill myself, I was the one who calmed myself at times when I was about to pop, I was the one who told me to cry when problems overwhelm, I was the one who hugged myself despite my imperfections, I was the one who put myself to sleep, I was the one who is very concerned about his grades, I was the one who trusted myself. I was the one who said to keep your mouth shut, I was the one who told myself that my friends are traitors, I was the one who said that I the girl I love is not for me and I did mess up.

It was me. Was there a friend here where i live in gives a s***? Nope. All they would say is blahblah blah...

Only friend who really was there and gave a damn.. even if not all the time, is Nico, which is CaoBoi in this forum.

Hmph.

Yourself is the best friend to have IMO.

It will Never disagree with you.

It will Never Insult you (ok somtime it will)

It like all the stuff you like.

S/He will always be there for you.

And if time are desprete you can even talk to it!!

Hehehehe

Really, all those are true, but *sigh* its so much beter to have somone else there.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

May a pregnant yak chew on your ear for all eternity.
A guitar solo is to a guitarsist is what a palette is too a painter.
"...But I look at my self as a fragile, inteligent,human being. But there is a clown inside that comes and messes it up everytime" -Jim Morrison

GO DEVILS!!!!