Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 03-11-2001, 06:40 PM   #1
n00bies
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have a little question, when you enter Spellhold and get captured by Ironicus(Sp) and get tested bla bla bla, anyways, when Bodhi lets you "free" and you roam to the right, there's a chamber with a chest in the middle containing 11 items, there are 11 statues all around the room, each statue you click on has a kind of inigma, so what im wandering is, if you place the right item to answer the inigma correctly, does it do anything? I think i got them right but it isn't doing anything.
Old 03-11-2001, 06:57 PM   #2
Nostron
Manshoon

minor spoiler
<
<
<<
if nothiing happens then you didn't put the things right, if u did a message pops out and in the place u got the items u put in the different chest will have somethinng else.

Old 03-12-2001, 04:59 AM   #3
sylent
Emerald Dragon

If you get them all right you get an item in the chest...
How did you go?

------------------

"Watch your back" - Sylent
Master Theif of the OHF
Old 03-12-2001, 05:01 AM   #4
sylent
Emerald Dragon

There is also another pretty big riddle in that area, there is a large circular room, with another room inside it, which you can't get to...
Click on the faces around the room, and answer the riddles correctly, and you will be rewarded

------------------

"Watch your back" - Sylent
Master Theif of the OHF

[This message has been edited by sylent (edited 03-12-2001).]
Old 03-12-2001, 05:43 AM   #5
dafan

that riddle is pretty easy I would say... you probably wont need any help
Old 03-12-2001, 05:45 AM   #6
dafan

The first riddle is very hard and took me a while to figur but the other riddle is quite easy and I dont think you need any help there

------------------
My strength and honor
for king and country
Old 03-12-2001, 04:15 PM   #7
n00bies
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The 11 items are

Gagged Man
Sundial
Sun Medaillon
Star Medaillon
Sword Medaillon
Jar of Water
Hourglass
Golden Circlet
Mirror
Note*
Skull

At night i come without being fetched, at day i am gone without being Stolen. Star Medaillon

No beginning. No end. I am a symbol of the worlds cycle. Golden Circlet

Two Brothers we are great burdens we bear, all day we are bitterly pressed, yet i will say this, we are full all the day and em-pty when we go to rest.Note

Here in this place you swallow me. Yet were i more, i would swallow you. Jar of water

I have seen the mountains rise. i have seen the fall of Netheril, you shall die but still shall i march on. Sundial

To those within the dungeon i am joy. to those fully beneath my gaze i can be hell. Sun medaillon

I will save your life yet you can die by me. i will settle dusputes yet not with words. Sword Medaillon

Name me and so shall you break me. Gagged Man

Always do i tell the truth yet cannot speak. Look at my and see what really is. Mirror

i have two heads but one body the more i stand still the faster i run. Hourglass

Try to defeat me but try in vain. When i win i will end your pain. Skull

Note Reads:
The true meaning of madness is the simple measurment of the minds precision. The cured shall be rewarded. The afflicted shall wander without recourse.

Anyways, thats what i got for the riddles from the statues and the answers, they all seem to make sense but when i place the items nothing happens no message appearings. Help :/
Old 03-12-2001, 07:16 PM   #8
Gammbit
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I also had troubles in this room... Unfortunately I never did figure it out and I went over it over a dozen times... I swear I had everything in the right place but nothing happened... Oh well, live and learn...

------------------
Gammbit