Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 06-19-2003, 12:53 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

At EB, they give you a code to download the files, well, Bioware always puts these up for download after a few weeks ANYWAY, so I will make it available to you all as well.

The Add-on pack is 1.3MB and Includes 1 NEW Monster: The Demon Flesh Golem!

Here is what the Bio says:
Welcome to the Shadows of Undrentide Zoo! This module shows off all of the new creatures in Shadows of Undrentide in one convenient location. Also included in the module is the brand new Demon Flesh Golem, a new creature from Wizards of the Coast's new Fiend Folio!

Download it Here:
http://www.ironworksforum.com/hosted...erBonusZoo.zip

This is NOT Piracy. This download is FREE from Bioware. They will have to make it public, since this pack adds a new monster.

[ 06-19-2003, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 01:06 AM   #2
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Thanks "Z" I quit pre ordering after Neverwinter Nights first came out and my pre-order at EB games came in three days after game stop had it on the shelves.
This is running much better and smoother than NWN 1 did. I started as A Ranger instead of A Knight this time I love the tracking feature and talking to animals is funny at times. as I feed the dog a scrap of meat and send him on his way. really cool!
Old 06-22-2003, 02:31 PM   #3
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Hey Ziroc, is the fleshgolem a hakpak?
Reason I ask is this : http://nwn.bioware.com/forums/viewto...ht=flesh+golem

You'll see even the designer knows nothing about it...(??) Can anyone shed some light on this?
Old 06-22-2003, 03:44 PM   #4
Chewbacca
Zartan

Yes, it is a hakpak. The download has a hakpak and a module.
Old 06-22-2003, 04:20 PM   #5
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Yeah I just saw that too, I installed it and the fleshgolem went directly into the Hak folder. So really this creature is not in SOU at all but rather someones attempt at a hakpak. Or maybe they will bring them in during a future patching, bottom line is that if I plant any then players can't see em.
Old 06-23-2003, 04:41 PM   #6
Link
Jack Burton

I hate hakpacks as they tend to malfunction in every game that I try them in!!! And that's really frustrating, if you know what I mean!

Goal: Beijing 2008
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2003, 08:54 PM   #7
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Well cuz they're usually made by amatuers..and I mean that in the nicest way possible. Unless we're game designers then really we all are amateurs when it comes to making hackpaks.
Old 06-24-2003, 04:31 PM   #8
GForce

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
At EB, they give you a code to download the files, well, Bioware always puts these up for download after a few weeks ANYWAY, so I will make it available to you all as well.

The Add-on pack is 1.3MB and Includes 1 NEW Monster: The Demon Flesh Golem!

Here is what the Bio says:
Welcome to the Shadows of Undrentide Zoo! This module shows off all of the new creatures in Shadows of Undrentide in one convenient location. Also included in the module is the brand new Demon Flesh Golem, a new creature from Wizards of the Coast's new Fiend Folio!

Download it Here:
http://www.ironworksforum.com/hosted...erBonusZoo.zip

This is NOT Piracy. This download is FREE from Bioware. They will have to make it public, since this pack adds a new monster.
Erm, does one need to have SoU or the 1.30 patch? I have NWN 1.29.
Old 06-24-2003, 04:51 PM   #9
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

You need SOU in order to be able to use this at all.