Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 12-15-2000, 10:04 PM   #1
Blacksword

Hi. I know it takes a while to get the dragon armor, but the king has been making it for an hour now...is this as long as it takes? Also, are there any major monsters to kill-other than lava dogs-in the molten lava area? TIA.

Blacksword
Old 12-15-2000, 10:12 PM   #2
sumbitch

I just asked this question last night. You have to leave the room, walk down the hall, whatever. Go back and it's done. What I did was, I had him make 2 different suits, went back to town and hit the armory. I sold both suits, bought both back, and kept on doing that for a little while. You make $250.00 per suit that way. I also didn't find any other monster's down there.
Old 12-15-2000, 10:16 PM   #3
Sloth

I have found out that the king sometimes jips me on the armor. If he has stopped hammering, then he is trying to scam you. You can do two things now. 1) Have someone who can pickpocket steal the dragon ore back from him. I believe you need to have a 6 or above. 2) Get your party juiced up, and attack him. He will drop a key when he dies. Look to the right of the throne, and you will notice a lock. Inside you will see two chests. You will get at least one set of dragon armor here. I chose the first option...a lot! Each suit of armor is worth 12.5k. I gave him the ore, and he started making my armor. I then ran to the treasure area and ran back. He would then give me the armor. I would then.....*ahem*.....borrow the dragon ore back, and start the proccess all over again. Walked out of the mines with 24 sets of armor. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!
Old 12-16-2000, 01:12 AM   #4
Lily the Ranger

Er, not to be a spoil sport but Mussy (being expert thief that she is and blessed by the gods of SAYVVE) pick pocketed the key (which works on the treasury too i think). And we walked over and opened the vault by the throne without any protests. I prefer to think I snuck by in the dead of night after drugging the guards. Oh alas, if the rest of the party only knew of the black deeds of sweet lil mussy.